What gun did you buy today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Coach W View Post
    No its ok.. make a habit out of it. Plenty of old oil field guys get around just fine with less than 10 digits.

Maybe you can work the nub.

Dear lord bro, I took the gun out of the box 2 mins before to put it together from the store.
    Go be a troll some where else.

Since you've seem to make a habit out of that...

Comment

Cardinal rules of firearms safety...

On another note, got these in today for the G42

Dang it!! I guess that would go under the what did you do to your gun today, thread.... Ah oh well
      Last edited by Kankles; 06-30-2014, 05:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kankles View Post

Dang it!! I guess that would go under the what did you do to your gun today, thread.... Ah oh well
        That's pretty cool. Plus 1 I assume? Let us know how they work.

Comment

Originally posted by Z7_Matt View Post
          That's pretty cool. Plus 1 I assume? Let us know how they work.

Yep! +1, so 7+1 instead of 6

Comment

Nevermind sharing what I purchased today.
            Last edited by 150class; 06-30-2014, 06:34 PM.

Comment

Can you stand it up on end? Hold it out with your finger over the muzzle.

Just kidding!

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                Dear lord bro, I took the gun out of the box 2 mins before to put it together from the store.
                Go be a troll some where else.

Since you've seem to make a habit out of that...
                Seriously it's ok maybe your girlfriend would like the nub.. or maybe your boyfriend since you get so easily offended.

You've been around a while. You should roll with the punches around here a Lil better.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                  Nevermind sharing what I purchased today.

Take it easy brother! I just want everyone to practice good weapons handling and would hate to see something bad happen to anyone!

Let's see what you bought...

Comment

Seriously it's ok maybe your girlfriend would like the nub.. or maybe your boyfriend since you get so easily offended.

You've been around a while. You should roll with the punches around here a Lil better.

Lol...

Comment

Originally posted by Kankles View Post

Ok I will bite. What's different? Spring? I see the follower looks different... or the base plate too?

Comment

Ok I will bite. What's different? Spring? I see the follower looks different... or the base plate too?
                        Looks like just the spring and follower. The package said uses factory base plate for original look and feel.

Comment

Replaces the spring and the follower, uses factory baseplates and works with pinky extensions as well. Original follower is plastic and replacement is stainless steel and less bulky
                          Last edited by Kankles; 06-30-2014, 06:58 PM.

Comment

The idea seems ingenious... Let's see if it is as reliable, first 200 rounds of various ammo went without one hiccup, next 200 we'll see if anything changes

Comment

I got a Adl in 7mag yesterday. .375 H&H project.

150, are you still thinking on selling that 101 select? I have a buddy who's looking

Comment

When you hang around a few more years like myself you get annoyed at all the unnecessary punches that get thrown.
                                I rolled off the first one with a () comment and then you had to throw another and then I take a punch back and all of the sudden I'm the bad guy... And then you threw another.... Most newer guys tend to do that like yourself though...

Seacoal I sold the gun to another TBH'er last week

Comment

Working...
                                X