Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
    The gayness of the 40 is overwhelming
    Sally's a girls name... And gay girls. Well that's just awesome! Go posting some pics of that! Either Matt I dare you.

Comment

Originally posted by Coach W View Post
      Sally's a girls name... And gay girls. Well that's just awesome! Go posting some pics of that! Either Matt I dare you.
      I'm not sure what you are talking about. lol

Comment

Kahr CW9. Wanted to try one for awhile, and couldn't pas it up this time. Nice to meet you today Matt. Going to run a couple hundred rounds through it tomorrow and see if it'll go into my carry rotation.Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1403406710672.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	44.7 KB
ID:	24310882

Comment

I'm sure you will be pleased with it sir! That gun I bought for my wife and liked it so much I bought the smaller 9 for myself!

Comment

It cleaned up real quick and easy. I'm interested to see how that Froglube holds up as well. I've seen the mixed reviews, so I never spent the money. Should it go as well for me as it did you all, it'll be put into the carry rotation on Sunday afternoon. I think it'll be the ticket for my early morning runs as well, carrying a G19 gets interesting when out for a run.

Comment

I can hardly carry my lcp when I run. How do you carry the glock?

Comment

I wear cargo shorts and a good belt with a comptac holster. I just run an even pace and deal with it for a couple/few miles. It beats all the gear I used to wear and range walk/run everywhere.

Comment

I have never understood the "gayness" of the .40 it's no different than any other round. I love my SR40c but that being said I also love my new P238!

Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1403458102642.jpg
Size:	10.0 KB
ID:	24310922

Comment

I bought this from a guy on Armslist this morning. Taurus 605 Protector Poly 357.

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1403666300859.jpg
Size:	60.1 KB
ID:	24312693

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1403666325140.jpg
Size:	67.1 KB
ID:	24312694

Comment

Picked up a sig scorpion and a savage 10 in .270 today

Comment

Received my Savage 340 from my FFL dealer today. I'm super stoked that I finally got my hands on one. I find myself wanting to buy older guns that aren't made and have character to them. Not everyday you see a bolt action that fires 30-30.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Awesome Bumpy! Those are fun guns to shoot, have one on the want to buy list....

Comment

Originally posted by bluelund79 View Post
                            Awesome Bumpy! Those are fun guns to shoot, have one on the want to buy list....
                            Almost purchased a Rem 788 in 30-30 this weekend to go with this one. I could of got it for 600 but wasn't sure of the price. I can't wait to shoot this tomorrow then reloads with pointy bullets.

Comment

Here is what I got a new Kimber 45 and a Sako 85 Finnlight with a 5-25x52 swaroski scope.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Coach W View Post
                                I'm still not a hug fan... But the wife wants to get her CHL and she's tiny. She's good with my glocks... But carrying one on her tiny frame, well it ain't gonna work. Guess I should have married a big ole gal.

Well took the G42 out to the range this morning and I like it!! Shot 200 rounds of various .380 ammo through it (steel case, hollow point, etc..) without an issue at all! Very minimal recoil compared to other "pocket" .380's. Going to go ahead and throw some Ameriglo night sights on it and order the mag guts kit for it to add one more round to each mag and I'm gonna carry it!

Comment

Working...
                                X