No announcement yet.

What gun did you buy today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought my first 10/22 yesterday. Actually bought it on gun genie earlier this week and picked it up yesterday. First time using gun genie and it's awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Coach W View Post
      Oh sweet. I'm waiting for my ffl to get off work today.

Hate that 42 and then ship it to me... i have a ffl that accepts from individuals.
      i thought everyone on here hated 380's..... until Glock made one

Comment

Tika T3 Lite SS in .243

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
          i thought everyone on here hated 380's..... until Glock made one
          I'm still not a hug fan... But the wife wants to get her CHL and she's tiny. She's good with my glocks... But carrying one on her tiny frame, well it ain't gonna work. Guess I should have married a big ole gal.

Comment

I'm still not a hug fan... But the wife wants to get her CHL and she's tiny. She's good with my glocks... But carrying one on her tiny frame, well it ain't gonna work. Guess I should have married a big ole gal.

I don't like hugs either... I'm a handshake kind of guy...

Comment

Get to pick up my ambush today!

Comment

Originally posted by Kankles View Post
                I don't like hugs either... I'm a handshake kind of guy...
                That's what I get for posting before coffee.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmTRFvZ_Cp4&sns=em"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmTRFvZ_Cp4&sns=em[/ame]
                Last edited by Coach W; 06-20-2014, 08:28 AM.

Comment

That's what I get for posting before coffee.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmTRFvZ_Cp4&sns=em

Comment

I'll offer you a trade, but, i don't take refunds.

and, she IS expensive

Comment

Alright here she is.

Gen 3 LNIB(seriously the barrel has zero signs of being shot, and the slide less of being carried) G27 w/ night sights and 3 magazines. I pictured her with 2000 of her closets friends. . Because that's how she rolls. (Actually that can wouldn't hold 2k rds so it's more like 1750 of her closets friends).

Here's the kicker. The price. As you have all seen glock pricing in the used market has gotten unreal. I guess cuz folks just don't know, but I see glocks selling for 550-600 bucks daily. Stop doing that people. You're throwing money away Glocks also sale daily for under 400 bucks.

So let me get you a spoon. Gun broker buy it now price 350+20 shipping+25 FFL fee =395

Without further ado. .. All you dirty harry's. Meet Sally.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Coach W; 06-20-2014, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Alright here she is.

Gen 3 LNIB(seriously the barrel has zero signs of being shot, and the slide less of being carried) G27 w/ night sights and 3 magazines. I pictured her with 2000 of her closets friends. . Because that's how she rolls. (Actually that can wouldn't hold 2k rds so it's more like 1750 of her closets friends).

Here's the kicker. The price. As you have all seen glock pricing in the used market has gotten unreal. I guess cuz folks just don't know, but I see glocks selling for 550-600 bucks daily. Stop doing that people. You're throwing money away Glocks also sale daily for under 400 bucks.

So let me get you a spoon. Gun broker buy it now price 350+20 shipping+25 FFL fee =395

Sweet!!!

Comment

The gayness of the 40 is overwhelming

Alright here she is.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                            The gayness of the 40 is overwhelming

Comment

Winchester 101 Select
                              And
                              Ambush 6.8 with a leupold VX-R

Probably going to sell the 101 Select

Comment

Originally posted by Z7_Matt View Post
                                That is the greatest next to " Well, Bye!".......

Comment

Working...
                                X