X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great Deal ---

Just got one..

Comment

Winchester 101 in 20 gauge. Choked double skeet, next step is to send it to briley and get screw in chokes put in

Comment

Originally posted by Kankles View Post
        IMO its perfect for the G19/23 frame, the TLR for me fits better on my full size G22, here is a pic of them side by side if it helps.
        Nice, thank you! Now it's time to play the waiting game and see when they come in stock

Comment

Beautiful 101 Seacoal. Got to love those Winchester O/U's!

Comment

Originally posted by bdphunt View Post
            Finally got my new 6.8 put together. Spikes punisher lower with cmc trigger. Ironworks tactical upper with ARP barrel and Troy rail and adjustable gas block. AAC brake out waiting on my AAC sdn can. Can't wait to shoot it. Also leupold vxr 3x9 with the ballistic fire dot reticle.

Aren't you lovin that firedot? I'm finding it difficult to buy any other scope now.

Comment

Picked up an ATI 1911 commander the other day. Seems pretty solid. We'll see what it shoots like this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by bluelund79 View Post
                Beautiful 101 Seacoal. Got to love those Winchester O/U's!
                Thank you sir! Probably shoots better than it looks too! I sure do love em

Comment

Originally posted by bluelund79 View Post
                  Nice, thank you! Now it's time to play the waiting game and see when they come in stock
                  DSG Arms Digital Currency BTC - LTC - USDT - USDC - ETH - XMR Purchase with crypto or credit card. Law Enforcement & Military Discount program - Agency Quo

edit: just saw that black ones were out of stock, I lucked out wanting a FDE
                  Last edited by Kankles; 06-19-2014, 08:54 AM.

Comment

Dpms ar 10 recon
                    Attached Files

Comment

The Glock fairy delivered today!!

Comment

Oh sweet. I'm waiting for my ffl to get off work today.

Hate that 42 and then ship it to me... i have a ffl that accepts from individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by Coach W View Post
                          Oh sweet. I'm waiting for my ffl to get off work today.

Hate that 42 and then ship it to me... i have a ffl that accepts from individuals.

Lol!! Have to say that my first thought of it is that it feels nice

Comment

Originally posted by Kankles View Post
                            Lol!! Have to say that my first thought of it is that it feels nice

They shoot very well too. Recoil is very soft compared to many of the other tiny 380s out there.

Comment

The Dealer just got the $ today and is sending my new HI-Point C9 9mm to FFL Dealer ...

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                                They shoot very well too. Recoil is very soft compared to many of the other tiny 380s out there.
                                Awesome!! Cant wait to shoot it, ordered it February 15th of this year and they called me yesterday that it was in

Comment

Working...
                                X