What gun did you buy today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kimber Gold Combat Stainless II

Her are pic of the kimber my wife bought me. What an awesome wife I have.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bluelund79 View Post
      Picked up a stainless Ruger Single Six convertible today in 22lr/22mag. Looks like its going to be a fun plinker and keep the other 22s for the family. Been on a Ruger kick lately[ATTACH]612513[/ATTACH][ATTACH]612514[/ATTACH]

No kidding on a Ruger kick... Lol

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	63.6 KB
ID:	24297760
        Rossi 62sac. Pump 22 s/L/LR. Been hunting a nicer one for a long time.

Comment

That little pump looks like a riot! Hows the action on it?

Comment

Sig Sauer 229 in 357sigClick image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397074489.150188.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	295.4 KB
ID:	24297827w/night sights & DAK trigger system.

Comment

Originally posted by bluelund79 View Post
              That little pump looks like a riot! Hows the action on it?
              Very smooth!! I really like it. I learned to shoot with my dads which was blued and a longer barrel. I wanted one to teach my kid to shoot some day when we have one. I think it fits the bill nicely. Just need to make some sight adjustments.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                Very smooth!! I really like it. I learned to shoot with my dads which was blued and a longer barrel. I wanted one to teach my kid to shoot some day when we have one. I think it fits the bill nicely. Just need to make some sight adjustments.
                Awesome! Especially the stainless/wood stock. I kinda want one now, but don't want to be a copycat. That's literally the only type of 22 not in our safe. I have to admit, it was pretty awesome watching my son shoot the same 22lr rifle that I grew up shooting under my Dad's watchful eye. Looking forward to his next visit so he can see the same thing.

Comment

Go buy one!! They are awesome. I don't care about copy cats lol. Unless I build a custom rifle and someone copies it. Then I'm mad lol!!

Comment

Touche'! It's on the list, but I need to finish an AR build for my kids (at least that's what I brief Momma)....my wife is fixin to loose her mind when she goes to grab her 22 next range trip out of the safe. Saving for an upper to go with the stripped lower and lower parts group that is on its way from PSA.

Comment

Been trading around a little. Upgraded a 18" mossberg 88 to a 20" 500a. Picked up a old springfield single shot .22 + scope to ride in the truck.

And today i grabbed this from cabelas. A rem 1100LW .410. Always on the lookout for one but usually beat up, expensive or both. Snagged it for $375. Thought that was a steal. Just need a 20 now.

Comment

I'm waiting for info to purchase a TBH STI 10mm, does that count?

Comment

Picked up a Sig P250 9mm.

Comment

Originally posted by TexMax View Post
                            Been trading around a little. Upgraded a 18" mossberg 88 to a 20" 500a. Picked up a old springfield single shot .22 + scope to ride in the truck.

And today i grabbed this from cabelas. A rem 1100LW .410. Always on the lookout for one but usually beat up, expensive or both. Snagged it for $375. Thought that was a steal. Just need a 20 now.
                            That's a steal!! I'd have bought it. If you don't mind synthetic my brother has an lt20 he's thinking of selling. 450ish I think.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                              That's a steal!! I'd have bought it. If you don't mind synthetic my brother has an lt20 he's thinking of selling. 450ish I think.
                              Appreciate it. Gotta be matching though

Comment

Originally posted by TexMax View Post
                                Appreciate it. Gotta be matching though
                                Well i have a wood one but you cant have it

Comment

Working...
                                X