Springfield P9C - CZ75 compact clone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Springfield P9C - CZ75 compact clone

I've owned a p9c for awhile now and have been in the market for a holster. I've always trout the p9 was a direct clone of the cz75. I bought a paddle holster from CTD today and it definitely doesn't fit. The brand is a fobus and it says it will fit a cz75d compact. When I was in the store they had some holsters that weren't paddle holsters for a cz75b or something else but I wanted the paddle. Anyone know if the p9c should fit a cz75 holster and the cz75d is just a bit different? Or will a cz75 holster not fit at all?

Ttt

Comment

OK, Saw your post, so I joined the forum to answer your question. Us P9C'rs have to stick together

I've had the P9 in 9mm, and the P9C in both 9mm and 40. The 9s were great, but too fat for my hand. The 40, P9C IMO is the best carry 40 out there. The 40 does not handle well in short polymers, but the all steel P9C handle the 40 just fine.

Anyway, holsters. I dumb-lucked into my holster for the P9C.

This is an IWB holster, however you should be able to use the model it was intended for and find what you want. There is no thumb retention on the holster and I can hold the holster upside down, without the gun falling from the holster. I'd say that's a pretty good fit.

Don Hume
      H715 M No. 37

This is a great IWB holster and is about an inch long for the P9C. Find the other models that the H715 was made for and you can either:

a) buy a shorter version to carry your P9C IWB

b) find a corresponding paddle holster from another maker

If you've never tried IWB for concealed carry, I suggest you give it a shot.

Anyway, good luck and be safe.

Comment

Thanks very much!

Comment

Working...
        X