Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about a trade thread for reloading components.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BLACKFINTURKEY View Post
    Price on the 223 brass?
    PM or text me an offer. I'm easy to deal with.

Comment

Looking for 6.5 creedmoore dies and components I have the following to trade.

RCBS 300 blackout dies (small base) brand new.

Barnes 110 tactx bullets (42)

Sierra Match 125gr (100) flat base for 300bo

Almost full pound of H110

88ct FGMM brass that has been fully prepped and primed with federal 210 match primers

RCBS .308 dies

Sierra Match king 168gr. (100)

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

I have 2000 + Pieces of 40cal once fired brass
        Wil trade for. Any reloading stuff for
        10mm
        9mm
        Also have a box(100) 162gr eldx .284 looking to trade for
        180gr eldm .284

Comment

Got a full box of 147 ELDM I fat fingered and ordered instead of 143 ELDX. Looking for a set of 300WM dies or 223 brass and bullets.

Comment

Anyone interested in new and once fired 338 lapua? I have 50 pieces of new factory lapua brass and several once fired. I also have a box of hornady 275 grain match bullets should have 95 + bullets in it. I also have some once fired 338 Papua brass in different brands. PM me if interested

Comment

Originally posted by KLAPPER View Post
              Looking for 6.5 creedmoore dies and components I have the following to trade.

RCBS 300 blackout dies (small base) brand new.

Barnes 110 tactx bullets (42)

Sierra Match 125gr (100) flat base for 300bo

Almost full pound of H110

88ct FGMM brass that has been fully prepped and primed with federal 210 match primers

RCBS .308 dies

Sierra Match king 168gr. (100)

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I’ve got some FC Creedmoor brass you can have. It’s not a lot, but good brass, once fired, then I deprime and tumble.

How much ya want for the TAC-TX bullets and H110? I’m always looking for more

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately...

Henry David Thoreau

Comment

I got a couple of pounds of IMR 4064 and some 7MM 145 gr. Speer BT's I can get ride of.

I also have 2K Remington 209-4 primers. The're for .410 if anyone loads that bore. I haven't loaded any in years and probably won't.

I have a buttocks load of 12 ga hulls and wads that I need to get rid of as well if anyone is interested. I'll take an inventory of that stuff and post it this weekend.

Comment

Anybody got some PB, 4756, SR7659, or 4759 laying around, do ya?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
                    I got a couple of pounds of IMR 4064 and some 7MM 145 gr. Speer BT's I can get ride of.

I also have 2K Remington 209-4 primers. The're for .410 if anyone loads that bore. I haven't loaded any in years and probably won't.

I have a buttocks load of 12 ga hulls and wads that I need to get rid of as well if anyone is interested. I'll take an inventory of that stuff and post it this weekend.

What kind of hulls and wads?

Comment

Originally posted by Blood Trail View Post
                      What kind of hulls and wads?

I'll have to take inventory this evening. I"m pretty sure I've got several hundred 12 ga AA hulls, several hundred Federal 12 ga paper hulls and the wads are all over the spectrum.

I also have an extra set of 38/357 Lee dies that I didn't realize I had.

Comment

I’m looking for some 130-140gr 6.5mm projectiles for load development.

Nosler partions
                        Accubonds
                        Barnes
                        Eldx

Comment

Price on the 4064?

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKFINTURKEY View Post
                            Price on the 4064?

I'll take $18 a pound, but I won't ship. We could do an express if someone is going that way.

Comment

I'll take $18 a pound, but I won't ship. We could do an express if someone is going that way.

How many pounds do you have?

Comment

I think I have 2 pounds. I'll have to check this evening when I get home. I just moved and most, if not all of my reloading stuff is still packed away.

Comment

Working...
                                X