Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about a trade thread for reloading components.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need some SR 4756 powder. Let me know.

Comment

I have a pound of rl23 and little over half pound of h4831sc up for trade. Looking for titegroup, hodgdon clay powder, 9mm brass, bullets, small pistol primers.

Comment

I have some extra 9mm and 38 Sp brass I'll bring with me to Bownanza if anyone wants them. I have a few odd ball powders I'll bring as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Duck_hunter11 View Post
          I have a pound of rl23 and little over half pound of h4831sc up for trade. Looking for titegroup, hodgdon clay powder, 9mm brass, bullets, small pistol primers.

How much clays you need? Just saw some at Cabela's.

Comment

Originally posted by Blood Trail View Post
            How much clays you need? Just saw some at Cabela's.
            As much as I can get. I took last pound from there today.

Comment

Anyone load 28gauge? I've got about 350 hulls I need to sell. Old WW and Peters/rem

Comment

Anyone reload 12 ga? I have hundreds of paper hull and probably some old plastic hulls from the 1970's.

Comment

Looking for 6.5x284 norma dies if anyone has a set they would like to part with. Could use some brass also.

Comment

PM if you want 9mm brass

I am also looking for 357 max brass

Comment

Anyone got any H110?

Comment

If anyone needs H414 or 4350, I have some.

Comment

I have a set of RCBS Gold Medal Match Series Bushing 2-Die Set 338 Lapua Magnum, a #14 shell holder, Federal 215M primers (300 count), 1 pound of H1000 and 1 pound of Retumbo, 20 pieces of brass ready for reloading, and Berger Tactical Bullets 338 Caliber (338 Diameter) 300 Grain Hybrid Open Tip Match Box of 100. None of the equipment has been used. The brass is once fired hornady.

I am asking $200 OBO

Comment

In reference to the above post. I will trade for dies, bullets for 260 Remington and 300 WM.

Comment

all 9mm is sold. I am still looking for 357 max brass

Comment

Originally posted by illinibuckslayr View Post
                                Thanks WyoBull. Seems all mainstream suppliers are out of H-1000 and Retumbo. I think gun shows are going to be my best bet in the near future.
                                Natchez Shooters Supplies has H1000 in stock in the 1 lb cans.

Comment

Working...
                                X