Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about a trade thread for reloading components.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also mold 9mm 124 gr rn and 40 cal 175 gr WC bullets (tumble lubed) if anyone was interested in trades for those. If so, whatcha got and what would you want?

Comment

Originally posted by fishingsetx View Post
      I'd be interested in the .270 brass. Anything in particular you are looking for?
      223 BRASS, 223 bullets.

44 mag 357 or 38 stuff as well.

Comment

I've got some .223 bullets. I'll get the info when I get home. Don't have any unloaded brass at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by dawnofzion View Post
          This may be a shot in the dark but I am needing some 45 acp brass. It doesn't matter how dirty it is. Anyone have any they don't need?
          Ive got alot of small primer 45 acp I would trade for something else. f

Comment

Anyone making 300 blk out cases out of 223? or is there a need for it? I have a Dillon 650 and was thinking about getting the setup to make the cases. its going to run about 500 bucks all said and done. I just got the primer pocket tool from G.S. that will do like 1000 an hour. I don't know if i want to spend the money on something I don't really need.

Comment

Originally posted by JWHunt View Post
              Anyone making 300 blk out cases out of 223? or is there a need for it? I have a Dillon 650 and was thinking about getting the setup to make the cases. its going to run about 500 bucks all said and done. I just got the primer pocket tool from G.S. that will do like 1000 an hour. I don't know if i want to spend the money on something I don't really need.

If you have the source for 1000's of .223/5.56 brass you can recover your money very quickly. I have a friend here locally that just processes 300bo in trade for spare brass as I get 1000's....

Comment

Originally posted by zac221 View Post
                If you have the source for 1000's of .223/5.56 brass you can recover your money very quickly. I have a friend here locally that just processes 300bo in trade for spare brass as I get 1000's....
                Thanks ZAC,

Thats kinda what I was thinking.

Comment

I'm looking for 7mm Rem Mag brass, I've got about 8 boxes of Hornady 22.250 ammo that I can trade. Or I can buy it if you've got some brass to spare.

Comment

I need some 22.250 brass but don't have any 7mm brass to trade. Need anything else?

Comment

Thanks David but I'm really needing 7mm. The 22.250 I've got is fully loaded ammo not brass but that would be easy to rectify

Comment

Originally posted by fishingsetx View Post
                        I've got some .223 bullets. I'll get the info when I get home. Don't have any unloaded brass at the moment.
                        Shoot me a pm when you get a chance. and we can figure it out.

Comment

Originally posted by wilded View Post
                          I have 2F Black Powder and need Trail Boss Powder
                          Lampasas and sometimes Round Rock
                          Never mind, all I have is American Pioneer Powder FFFG. Any idea where someone could pick up black powder? There is just something about the smoke cloud that makes shooting them more fun!

Comment

Anybody have any Remington .280 brass or WW nickel cases in .280 Rem ? Pm if you do. Thanks.

Comment

Need some 30 cal 168 smk's federal 210m primers I have lots of 22-250 243 7mm-08 and 30-06 brass and some bullets

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                                Anybody have o any Remington .280 brass or WW nickel cases in .280 Rem ? Pm if you do. Thanks.
                                I've got you some more 41 Brass I just need to remember to bring it to work with me.

Comment

Working...
                                X