Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about a trade thread for reloading components.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its all yours. Ill holler at you when I get back into town.

Comment

Originally posted by dclifton View Post

I bought and 2 8lb jugs of Varget the other day it's not to hard to find up here. But what's impossible to fing is trail boss and accurate 2230
      Looking for Trail Boss too

Comment

Lots of powder in Buffalo but not any re 22.

Comment

Originally posted by Avezorak View Post
          Its all yours. Ill holler at you when I get back into town.

Sounds good bud!

Comment

How about a trade thread for reloading components.

Looking for any wssm brass, 25,243,223. Doesn't matter headstand.
            Also looking for 243 Hornady sst bullets.
            Have cash don't really have anything to trade.
            Last edited by canamxmr2011; 10-29-2014, 08:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
              ISO 357 magnum brass. I have other brass, bullets, and some oddball powders to trade (or cash).
              Lemme see what I've got in 357, I don't have any plans to reload it. Pretty sure I've got a baggie full around here somewhere.

Updated: Got a few things to trade.

86 pcs total 243 Win
              61-FC
              12-Win
              7-PMC
              4-Frontier
              1-Hornady
              1-Norma

39 pcs total 270 Win
              12-FC
              27-Win

I need:

Non Military 223
              10mm
              6.8 SPC
              Winchester 300 WSM brass

Let me know, Im also willing to pay cash for brass.

Bump and I also found a bunch of 30 carbine, 30-30 and 7.62x39 brass. Still tumbling, will get a count on it early next week.
              I can probably hook you up with some 223 for some 243. I have been looking for 7mm-08 brass, but I can just anneal and resize some of the 243 for load development brass.

Comment

Originally posted by kenfa03 View Post
                Anybody seen any Reloader 22 lately?
                Cabelas in Buda had 5 1lb bottles on Tuesday. I'm on the lookout for RL 19

Comment

Originally posted by Gummi Bear View Post
                  Lemme see what I've got in 357, I don't have any plans to reload it. Pretty sure I've got a baggie full around here somewhere.

I can probably hook you up with some 223 for some 243. I have been looking for 7mm-08 brass, but I can just anneal and resize some of the 243 for load development brass.

That works. I may have a little 7-08 brass too. Ill look.

Comment

i have a 25 lb box of walnut media for tumbling in san angelo if anyone wants it. 18 pack of keystone is what it'll cost ya!

Comment

Lemme see what I've got in 357, I don't have any plans to reload it. Pretty sure I've got a baggie full .

That would be great! I don't have any brass you need but I do have cigars

Comment

That works. I may have a little 7-08 brass too. Ill look.
                        That would be amazing.

I have a little bit of everything: Hornady, some RP, Winchester, lots of WCC.

Shoot me a PM with your contact info, we can sort it out.

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
                        That would be great! I don't have any brass you need but I do have cigars
                        Deal! let me see just how much I have at the house.

Comment

Ive got good amount of 6mm, 220 swift, 225 win, 264 win mag, and 222 that I would be interested in trading for 44 mag and 38 357 stuff.

Especially brass and bullets.

Comment

Deal! let me see just how much I have at the house.

Sounds good!

Comment

I am ashamed to admit that I have misplaced a quart baggie of 357 somewhere. I cannot find the darn thing.

I only can find the 20 pieces of nickel plated in a snack baggie.

Thry are yours if you want, I will rummage around more this weekend and try to find them.

Interestingly, I discovered I had several pieces of 243 I had completely forgotten about. I just need it to get a ballpark idea on load, I have some Norma brass for the final 7mm-08 loads.

Avezorak - I do have quite a bit of commercial 223, just say the word, and I will send it your way.

Comment

No worries Jason, I will take all I can get my friend! I will get you a package together and out this Monday.

Comment

Working...
                                X