Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about a trade thread for reloading components.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just noticed that I have about 3# of SR4759 if anyone needs some. Would trade for different powder or make someone a heck of a deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Bald Guy View Post
      Just noticed that I have about 3# of SR4759 if anyone needs some. Would trade for different powder or make someone a heck of a deal.
      Correction. How bout we make that SR4756.

Comment

Things are starting to look better other than certain types of pistol powder, and the seemingly unattainable Varget

Comment

Looking for some Winchester 296 powder if anyone has any located.

Comment

I have 80 pieces of 1x fired .243 Win brass. All Remington headstamp. Been run through the tumbler, but not sized or trimmed. I am looking for 45colt 1x fired, 357mag 1x fired, or lead bullets for 45colt, 44mag or 357mag. Prefer swc in profile.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bluelund79 View Post
              Things are starting to look better other than certain types of pistol powder, and the seemingly unattainable Varget
              I bought and 2 8lb jugs of Varget the other day it's not to hard to find up here. But what's impossible to fing is trail boss and accurate 2230

Comment

I have 80 pieces of 1x fired .243 Win brass. All Remington headstamp. Been run through the tumbler, but not sized or trimmed. I am looking for 45colt 1x fired, 357mag 1x fired, or lead bullets for 45colt, 44mag or 357mag. Prefer swc in profile.
                cash price?

Comment

Originally posted by dclifton View Post

I bought and 2 8lb jugs of Varget the other day it's not to hard to find up here. But what's impossible to fing is trail boss and accurate 2230
                  Road trip is needed in both directions then! Trailboss has been available in the Houston area

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
                    cash price?
                    Id prefer to trade for what I cant find, but $ talks. Pm an offer if you prefer. Thanks. Eric

Comment

Id prefer to trade for what I cant find, but $ talks. Pm an offer if you prefer. Thanks. Eric
                      pm sent.

Comment

Prefer to trade the brass before selling. Still available at this time

Comment

I have some 357 lead wadcutters collecting dust. Shoot me your addy Eric and I will do my best to drop them in the mail to you next week.

Comment

Thanks Michael. Its greatly appreciated! Still looking to swap my 243 brass for 45lc. Found some 357mag brass

Comment

Got a few things to trade.

500- pcs mixed 38spl. Mostly brass with some nickel.

86 pcs total 243 Win
                              61-FC
                              12-Win
                              7-PMC
                              4-Frontier
                              1-Hornady
                              1-Norma

64 pcs total 270 Win
                              12-FC
                              27-Win
                              4-Frontier
                              13-Peters
                              4-Hornady
                              4-PMC

32 pcs 45 LC
                              I think its all Independence

I need:

Win stamped 30-06
                              Non Military 223
                              10mm
                              9mm
                              6.8 SPC

Let me know

Comment

How about a trade thread for reloading components.

I can use the 38's. I have '06, 9's, and maybe some .223/5.56

Swing by and we can trade out...

Comment

Working...
                                X