Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about a trade thread for reloading components.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for some 170gr RN 30-30 bullets. I have assorted brass and powders I'm willing to trade

Comment

I could sure use some powder bushings for Texan M11 loader. Anyone have any they want to part with?

Comment

Anyone know where there is some 75gr Amax in .224??

Comment

Since I may be coming into a certain rifle, now I need to find some brass. Does anyone happen to have any 17 fireball brass? Trying to guage availability, price etc.

Comment

Has anyone seen Varget yet?

Comment

I've got some 180 Gn .308 cal Nosler accubonds, 49 count (I can pull the one I used to set length) I'd trade for the 190 gn Accubond LR if anyone has some they aren't using. Thanks!

Comment

Mesquitecountry my local supplier has been getting it in regularly. I bought two pounds and also bought some H4350. It seems 4350 is harder to find here. At one time I saw 8-10 lbs of Varget on the shelf at one place, but once word got out they were gone in hours.

Comment

I haven't seen a pound of Varget around Austin in 2 years and at least as long online

Comment

Well if I come across some would you like me to grab ya some. I'll check this next upcoming weekend and keep and eye out for ya. It's about 30 bucks a pound. Let me know cause last week she had about 8-10 lbs but not sure about now.

Comment

PM sent on some Varget MesquiteCountry

Comment

If you are around El Campo area. R&M Firearms in El Campo has Varget and Retumbo and quite a few others in decent quantities

Comment

I will take basically whatever I could get. To be honest. Varget is the only powder I'm missing

Comment

^^^ texas gun shop in san angelo had a couple lbs Friday. I bought two. there were about 5 more left.

Comment

I'm looking for about 100 pieces of brass - .270. My preferences (due to price mostly) are Hornady, Winchester, and Federal. As a last resort, I'll take Remington, but I'm so disappointed with them lately, I just don't like seeing anything with their headstamp on it.

Of course, for the right price, I wouldn't turn down Lapua, Nosler, or Norma brass either.

Other headstamps considered.

I know Brownells has Hornady in stock, and Midway has Winchester. Just thought I'd check here first before ordering.

All the best,
                              Glenn

Comment

Originally posted by cajuntec View Post
                                I'm looking for about 100 pieces of brass - .270. My preferences (due to price mostly) are Hornady, Winchester, and Federal. As a last resort, I'll take Remington, but I'm so disappointed with them lately, I just don't like seeing anything with their headstamp on it.

Of course, for the right price, I wouldn't turn down Lapua, Nosler, or Norma brass either.

Other headstamps considered.

I know Brownells has Hornady in stock, and Midway has Winchester. Just thought I'd check here first before ordering.

All the best,
                                Glenn
                                Ever tried this stuff? Just as high quality, maybe a little more hearty, and much less expensive. Dad's shot it out of his 6.5 swede for a long time, and I'm starting to shoot it out of my 300. Only took me about a week to get it too
                                Graf & Sons, the reloading authority, has a wide selection of reloading supplies, shooting supplies, ammo and more.

Comment

Working...
                                X