Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about a trade thread for reloading components.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tpepper70 View Post
    Lockhart/Austin-I have 1lb of Reloader 10x, 1lb of IMR4166, 2lbs of LeverEvolution and 2lbs of Accurate 2200, all sealed/new. I'm looking for Reloader 25, Reloader 26, Retumbo, H1000 and possibly any other slow burning powder suited for 6.5 PRC and 7mm PRC.
    I'm also looking for H4350, IMR4350, Reloader 15,16,17 and possibly 4831 and Superformance, or any other powder for 6.5 Creedmoor.

Comment

I could use some LeverEvolution and have some 4350 but I’m in the Seadrift/Port O’Connor area.

Michael

Comment

Looking for lead shot #6-8 mainly.
        also I am looking for loading supplies for 12 and 28 gauge shot gun. Located in the San Antonio area.

Comment

I have the following primers available for sale and/or trade.

Large Rifle Primers - I have two bricks (1,000/brick) of Winchester large rifle primers (WLR) that I would like to trade 1:1 for CCI 200 large rifle primers. I will only sell the WLR primers if I am able to trade the CCI small rifle primers for CCI large rifle primers.

Small Rifle Primers - I have two bricks (1,000/brick) of CCI small rifle primers (CCI 400) that I would also trade 1:1 for CCI 200 large rifle primers or would sell for $85/brick for the small rifle primers.

I am located in Tomball/NW Houston area. Not able to ship.​

Comment

Looking for some N565 and RL16. Located near Tomball

Comment

I could use 1-2 lbs of Blue Dot, if anyone in the DFW area has any?

Comment

Originally posted by REDGUN View Post
                I could use 1-2 lbs of Blue Dot, if anyone in the DFW area has any?
                Saw two pounds of it at Pasadena show last weekend

Comment

The cans on the left are partial at least 1/2 full. Right side seem full. Helping a friend downsize. Also have a K&M Neck turning setup for a 22-250, 8mm mag brass and a PACT powder dispenser/scale. I drive to Bowie, Wichita Falls and Gainesville often.

Comment

FT/FS
                    I've got the following available for trade. Approximate trade values listed.

Bullets
                    308, Speer 200 gr FBSP, 5 boxes of 50 (1 opened but full)+ a few - $65
                    308, Speer 125 TnT, 2boxes plus 1 almost full - $60-No longer available
                    308, Speer 130 HP, 2 boxes plus 1 almost full - $60- No longer available
                    308, Midway 2nds (208 gr Hornady AMAX), sorted by weight and BTO, 300 to 350, $80
                    308, Hornady 150 gr SST, 85 bullets in box, $30 OBO
                    6.5mm, Sierra 142 SMK, 398 in box, $175 OBO
                    6.5 mm, Hornady 140 ELDM, 1200, $39/box of 100--9 boxes available
                    6.5 mm, Hornady 140 BTHP Match, 2 boxes of 100, $66

Powder
                    8# jug H4350, $385- No longer available
                    1# bottle H4350, have 2 bottles to sell, $50 each- No longer available
                    1# bottle IMR4451, $50 -
                    Partial bottle of IMR4451, $35

Primers
                    2K Winchester #41 SRP (5.56), $88/1000- No longer available
                    2K Federal Gold Medal Match LRP, $130/1000

I can use:
                    Hornady .308 165 SST- No longer need
                    Hornady or Sierra .308 168 BTHP or SMK- No longer need
                    Hornady .308 190 Sub-X- No longer need
                    Hornady .308 125 SST- No longer need
                    Good quality 1X or new 308 Win brass ( I like Norma, etc.) No longer need.

I live in Conway, AR and travel to Crockett, TX area every other week. Occasionally travel to Austin or Huntsville area.​
                    Last edited by El Paisano; 03-21-2024, 05:40 PM.

Comment

In search of some 100 or 120 grain Nosler Partitions in .257. I prefer the 100 grain, but will take 120's if I can find them.

Comment

looking for:

Reloader 19 powder

I have to trade:

unfired 270 winchester brass, 25/06 brass (count negotiable)

or will buy powder at todays "fair market" prices.

Tyler/Bullard area,

Brian

Comment

Hornady custom grade die sets
                          6.5 creedmoor
                          300 blackout
                          9mm

will trade for 400 cci or fiocchi large rifle primers per set
                          ship on your dime or p/u via meet in dfw area

dies are barely used in box

Comment

Looking for Trail Boss and 8208 XBR. Have Varget, Benchmark, and primers to trade.

Comment

Originally posted by Blood Trail View Post
                              Looking for Trail Boss and 8208 XBR. Have Varget, Benchmark, and primers to trade.
                              I have you covered on Trail Boss. There was something else I said I would get to you and for the life of me don't recall. About the only thing I could use more of is MLR primers.

Michael

Comment

I have a newly opened box of Barnes TTSX .30 165 grn with (46) left! I would like to trade them for some 180 accubonds or some Berger 180 hybrid hunters ( the count doesn’t have to be equal) my 7-08 loves the ttsx @ .275 but my 300 will only hold 1.5” . With the Accubonds it is .275 or less.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X