Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about a trade thread for reloading components.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lockhart/S Austin

I'm looking for 7mm PRC dies, brass and bullets. I have some Accurate 2200(2lbs) sealed I can trade as well as some 6mm ARC once fired brass brass. I also have 2 boxes of 224 Valkyrie ammo to trade.

I no longer need 6mm ARC stuff or have 6.8 Spc stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post

anyone?
      Need brass for any other cartridges?

Comment

Originally posted by tpepper70 View Post
        Lockhart/S Austin

I'm looking for 7mm PRC dies, brass and bullets. I have some Accurate 2200(2lbs) sealed I can trade as well as some 6mm ARC once fired brass brass. I also have 2 boxes of 224 Valkyrie ammo to trade.

I no longer need 6mm ARC stuff or have 6.8 Spc stuff.
        I have some 7mm 140 accubonds and 160 accubonds

Comment

Originally posted by McClain View Post

Need brass for any other cartridges?
          No, have what I need for the other but looking at changing my 6.5cm to srp

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post

No, have what I need for the other but looking at changing my 6.5cm to srp
            This is not exactly apples to apples but for what it’s worth, I got slightly more MV and lower ES when I loaded some once fired Hornady brass (LRP) with the same exact load I developed with once fired SRP Lapua brass.

Comment

Originally posted by McClain View Post

This is not exactly apples to apples but for what it’s worth, I got slightly more MV and lower ES when I loaded some once fired Hornady brass (LRP) with the same exact load I developed with once fired SRP Lapua brass.
              Thank you, that's good to know. Really just wanting to switch because I'm down to my last 1k lrp but srp are still easy to get

Comment

anyone have any federal 215m primers they are willing to part with. Im in the austin area

Comment

Originally posted by jjam View Post
                  anyone have any federal 215m primers they are willing to part with. Im in the austin area
                  I would trade some for 210m primers

Comment

Im looking for 215m's in Houston area, i have 210m's available for trade.....

Comment

I'm looking for Fed 215 also. Match or reg. I'm just south of Ft Worth.

Comment

Look for .257 spitzer 110 gr accubond

Comment

looking for some Winchester Large Rifle primers

Comment

Lockhart/Austin-I have 1lb of Reloader 10x, 1lb of IMR4166, 2lbs of LeverEvolution and 2lbs of Accurate 2200, all sealed/new. I'm looking for Reloader 25, Reloader 26, Retumbo, H1000 and possibly any other slow burning powder suited for 6.5 PRC and 7mm PRC.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeM View Post
                              looking for some Winchester Large Rifle primers
                              Don’t know where you are located, but I just bought 500 at the Academy in Killeen. They had probably 2000 more sitting on the counter. $7.99 per 100.

Comment

Looking for some W231, south side of Houston area

Comment

Working...
                                X