Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about a trade thread for reloading components.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have an unopened box of ADG 6.5cm brass, looking to trade for small primer 6.5cm brass

Comment

I have a partial box 42/50 of CCI Maxi Mag .22 WMR 40gr bullets. I acquired them in trade myself and don’t have anything to shoot them in.
      Always looking for .223, .308, .22-250 brass or .224 or .308 ballistic tip bullets in various weights. Any interest?

Comment

Looking for:
        .224 cal 70 gr. Nosler Accubonds SKU 53780
        .224 cal 64 gr. Sierra Game Changers SKU 4062
        Have all kinds of trade material. or cash.

Comment

Originally posted by Haulinbass02 View Post
          I have a partial box 42/50 of CCI Maxi Mag .22 WMR 40gr bullets. I acquired them in trade myself and don’t have anything to shoot them in.
          Always looking for .223, .308, .22-250 brass or .224 or .308 ballistic tip bullets in various weights. Any interest?
          Message sent yesterday!

Comment

If any of you are into long range, or precision shooting with subsonic 300 BLK, or supersonic for that matter. I highly recommend Norma brass. It is, by far, the best quality and most consistent brass that I have ever used. Just got through checking 100 pieces that came in the other day. All but 6 were within the + or - .3 grain tolerance that I use for sorting 300 BLK brass by weight. I have never come anywhere close to that with anything else.
            If you need any, Bruno's happens to have it on sale right now for $31.95 per 50...and in stock.

Comment

Need SP magnum primers
              I have rifle primers I can trade or buy out right

Comment

Wanted: Fed 215 or Fed 215M. Please send PM, or quote me. Thanks!

Edit: I'm in Burleson just south of Ft Worth. And might would travel a little ways, or TBH Express.
                Last edited by Texas Grown; 11-16-2023, 11:45 AM.

Comment

Need SP magnum primers
                  I have rifle primers I can trade or buy out right
                  Also need .357 brass

Comment

need some large rifle magnum primers. preferably 215/m can trade

varget
                    cci200
                    cci br2
                    210m/#34 reclaimed primers 3 to 1

Comment

I'm looking for 6mm ARC brass, 6mm/243 bullets 90gr and up, 300 PRC brass. I have a Lee 2 die set for 6.8 SPC and 2 boxes of 224 Valkyrie ammo, as well as cash to trade.

Comment

I'd also like to trade 2lbs of Accurate 2200 new, unopened powder for Leverevolution powder.

Comment

Just a friendly suggestion. Reloading components (powder and primers) are expensive and a pain in the rear to ship. So it would be quite beneficial to list your location in your add. I've had a couple of items that people were looking for and could have possibly helped them out had they listed their location and I was close enough to them. I'm not going to go through the trouble to track down your location to help you out.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                            Just a friendly suggestion. Reloading components (powder and primers) are expensive and a pain in the rear to ship. So it would be quite beneficial to list your location in your add. I've had a couple of items that people were looking for and could have possibly helped them out had they listed their location and I was close enough to them. I'm not going to go through the trouble to track down your location to help you out.
                            Good call. Lockhart/South Austin area

Comment

Originally posted by Jon-Paul View Post
                              All prices are for FTF (Im near Tomball). I can ship if buyer is willing to cover

3 x 6.5 156 Berger EOL (100ct per box) $60 each
                              4 x 7mm 140 Accubond (50 ct per box) $55 each
                              2 x 7mm 160 Accubond (50 ct per box). $50 each
                              IF anyone is looking for 6.5 and 7mm

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                                I have an unopened box of ADG 6.5cm brass, looking to trade for small primer 6.5cm brass
                                anyone?

Comment

Working...
                                X