Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about a trade thread for reloading components.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone got lapua 222 Remington brass?

Comment

Looking to buy a set of .308 dies.
      Thanks

No longer looking got a set today.
      Thanks
      Last edited by dbaio1; 07-16-2023, 06:16 PM.

Comment

Powder valley has RL26 in stock, but no way I’m paying $60/lb!!

Comment

Ive got some new 8mm mag brass as well as 700+ 30-30 fired.

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzsaw View Post
            WTB Berger 6mm 105 Hybrid target
            Not sure if you ever make it up that way, but Butches Guns up in Woodward OK had a ton of them in stock a couple weeks ago. Butch sponsors a ton of precision rifle events, and caters to the precision crowd. Usually has a good supply if anyone does.

Comment

Looking for H110, large pistol primers, 44 mag brass, and a 44 mag die set. I'd even be interested in a progressive press to make things a little quicker.​

Comment

Originally posted by TheWidowMaker View Post
                Looking for H110, large pistol primers, 44 mag brass, and a 44 mag die set. I'd even be interested in a progressive press to make things a little quicker.
                I’ve got some large pistol magnum primers. Will have to take inventory to see how many I can spare. How many are you wanting/needing?

will try to post a screen shot of the Dillon 550 a guy posted on Facebook. Don’t know the status, just saw it the other day and noticed he was in Houston.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWidowMaker View Post
                  Looking for H110, large pistol primers, 44 mag brass, and a 44 mag die set. I'd even be interested in a progressive press to make things a little quicker.​
                  let’s see if this photo works. If interested I can put y’all in touch, or if you have Facebook you can go join the group.

Comment

Looking for H4831. Not shortcut but the original H4831. I have a 25-06 that shoots Berger 115s into one hole and I don’t have much H4831 left. Shortcut will obviously work since it’s the same powder but I really don’t want to work up another load for it.

I have an unopened 1 pounder of the elusive H322 if that interests anyone. Otherwise, I’d like to buy the H4831.

Comment

Originally posted by PVDT View Post
                      Looking for H4831. Not shortcut but the original H4831. I have a 25-06 that shoots Berger 115s into one hole and I don’t have much H4831 left. Shortcut will obviously work since it’s the same powder but I really don’t want to work up another load for it.

I have an unopened 1 pounder of the elusive H322 if that interests anyone. Otherwise, I’d like to buy the H4831.
                      I am pretty sure I have what you are looking for. I am not currently using it. I either have 1 full lb and a piece of a bottle or I just have a piece left. Where are you located?

Comment

I got 1000 Federal Match Small pistol primers I could trade for large magnum pistol primers. 817-726-0438 for faster response.

Comment

Originally posted by flyinstroke View Post

I am pretty sure I have what you are looking for. I am not currently using it. I either have 1 full lb and a piece of a bottle or I just have a piece left. Where are you located?
                          In Sulphur Springs.

Comment

All prices are for FTF (Im near Tomball). I can ship if buyer is willing to cover

3 x 6.5 156 Berger EOL (100ct per box) $60 each
                            4 x 7mm 140 Accubond (50 ct per box) $55 each
                            2 x 7mm 160 Accubond (50 ct per box). $50 each

Comment

Bruno's has 190 sub-x for $34.10.

Comment

looking for some LRM primers preferable 215/215m Have some varget, staball 6.5 or some reclaimed LR primers I can trade info on those are here

can also do a partial trade for this press Hornady LnL AP press

Comment

Working...
                                X