Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about a trade thread for reloading components.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interested in trades only.

PM me with with what you have for 280AI, 270WBY, 7MM RM. Longshots but 9mm Kimber or 308 AR-10 firearms are also of interest.

I probably won't see your reply in a thread that is 55 pages long :-)

I have 209 primers.

I have powder win 760, accu 4350, imr 7977powder.

I have 243, 270, 7mm rem mag, 7wsm (mostly 160AB) and 300wm ammo. Also 6.5CM "Speedmoor" from Dallas Reloads.

I have 6.5, 277, 7mm and 308 reloading bullets. Especially if you are looking for ABLR.

I have 20ga and 12ga reloading components and a 20ga press.

I probably have more that I'm not thinking of.

Comment

I have 6.5, 277, 7mm and 308 reloading bullets.

I only have ABLR for 277 and 284/7mm, though.

Originally posted by shaness View Post
      Interested in trades only.

PM me with with what you have for 280AI, 270WBY, 7MM RM. Longshots but 9mm Kimber or 308 AR-10 firearms are also of interest.

I probably won't see your reply in a thread that is 55 pages long :-)

I have 209 primers.

I have powder win 760, accu 4350, imr 7977powder.

I have 243, 270, 7mm rem mag, 7wsm (mostly 160AB) and 300wm ammo. Also 6.5CM "Speedmoor" from Dallas Reloads.

I have 6.5, 277, 7mm and 308 reloading bullets. Especially if you are looking for ABLR.

I have 20ga and 12ga reloading components and a 20ga press.

I probably have more that I'm not thinking of.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Finally got some pixie dust! Been seeing a lot of H1000, Retumbo and Varget from Natchez, midway, powder valley and hodgons website. Prices have gone up about $5-$10/ lb over the past month from what I’ve seen.

Comment

Looking for 6.5 140grn Accubond. I have a few boxes on factory loaded 6.5 PRC ELD-X I can trade or will purchase.

Comment

looking for a magazine for thompson center venture in 223/204. i have ammo and/or outher trade bait avalible to swap.

Comment

Both PV and Hodgdon's had some H4350 for a while today. Managed to get an 8 pounder but went OOS right after I completed my order.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon-Paul View Post
                  Looking for 6.5 140grn Accubond. I have a few boxes on factory loaded 6.5 PRC ELD-X I can trade or will purchase.

Those have been nonexistent for probably a year and a half now. I don’t know how they decide what bullets they set up to run, but these haven’t been available in a really long time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by El Paisano View Post
                    Both PV and Hodgdon's had some H4350 for a while today. Managed to get an 8 pounder but went OOS right after I completed my order.
                    The one day I don’t check! Dang it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                      Those have been nonexistent for probably a year and a half now. I don’t know how they decide what bullets they set up to run, but these haven’t been available in a really long time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                      I kind of figure they would be hard, especially since I didn't see any on gunbroker. Hold out some hope a fellow TBH has a box or two they willing to part with.

Comment

I kind of figure they would be hard, especially since I didn't see any on gunbroker. Hold out some hope a fellow TBH has a box or two they willing to part with.
                        I’ve hunted them for the last couple of years. I haven’t seen a single box in a long time. I think I’ve got 250 of em and I don’t like it lol

Comment

Originally posted by fish4food View Post
                          The one day I don’t check! Dang it!!!
                          You have to keep checking all day, and even night with PV. PV will add powders at night and on weekends. I am retired and keep tabs open all day for PV, Hodgdon, Midway, Midsouth, Brownells, etc. and refresh and check them every time I walk by the puter.
                          When H4350 comes up, it will only usually last for a few minutes before it is gone. I've been too late many times, but yesterday I checked when I got up from my nap and Hodgdon's had 8#, which I promptly bought. After paying their price (about $40 more than PV), I checked PV and they had a few 1# cans, but no 8# at that time. The 1# were gone within minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                            I’ve hunted them for the last couple of years. I haven’t seen a single box in a long time. I think I’ve got 250 of em and I don’t like it lol

I haven't been looking longer but from what I have seen is exactly what you and Mike D mentioned.

If you want to unload 50 I will be more than happy to take them from you

Comment

Originally posted by El Paisano View Post
                              You have to keep checking all day, and even night with PV. PV will add powders at night and on weekends. I am retired and keep tabs open all day for PV, Hodgdon, Midway, Midsouth, Brownells, etc. and refresh and check them every time I walk by the puter.
                              When H4350 comes up, it will only usually last for a few minutes before it is gone. I've been too late many times, but yesterday I checked when I got up from my nap and Hodgdon's had 8#, which I promptly bought. After paying their price (about $40 more than PV), I checked PV and they had a few 1# cans, but no 8# at that time. The 1# were gone within minutes.
                              Yes Sir,
                              I’ve been hunting it pretty heavy and have tabs open as well on several different sites.
                              I was enjoying the day and didn’t get on my phone much to check anything. Regretting it as I could use an 8Lb jug, but will be ok regardless.

Comment

Got an email at 11:01 last night from nosler saying they were in stock, ( went to bed at 10:45).
                                Checked this morning at 630 out of stock.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X