Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about a trade thread for reloading components.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I read something today about a new primer manufacturer that’s supposed to be up and running in Texarkana by the end of the year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bh_liberty View Post
      I read something today about a new primer manufacturer that’s supposed to be up and running in Texarkana by the end of the year

That would be awesome!

Comment

PV has H4350

Comment

I just looked at PV primer prices. Looks like they have gone up too.

Comment

ISO 375 CheyTac Brass. Preferably Peterson.

Comment

several good rifle powders available on Midsouth shooters supply and midway usa right now.

Comment

Originally posted by jay07ag View Post
                several good rifle powders available on Midsouth shooters supply and midway usa right now.

The hazmat, shipping and sure makes it unappealing but if you need it…….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by deerslayer64d View Post
                  I don’t have anything really to trade but I’m looking for H4831 if anyone sees or has any available

Comment

Lots of powders dropped by the big guys yesterday and a crazy amount by the smaller mom n pop shops. It would appear the powders starting to free flow again somewhat,, now if we can get the brass and bullets to follow suit we might be getting somewhere..

Comment

I am thinking about eventually reloading 22 hornet and 222 remington. So I am looking to see if anyone has these dies they no longer need.

Thanks.

Comment

I need a 17 hornet die.

Comment

Will trade 2 lbs of H4350 for Benchmark.

Comment

I am looking for #10 primers / percussion caps for my black powder revolver (model colt navy) excited to shoot some black powder for the first time maybe do some hunting with a muzzle loader this year

Comment

Found about 257 209 primers, CCI and Winchester while reorganizing everything this weekend. Local to Brazoria county.

Comment

Big powder drops today at various stores. H1000, H4350, Retumbo, varget, and RL 26. None of them lasted long but good to see them coming in stock even momentarily.

Comment

Working...
                                X