Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

How about a trade thread for reloading components.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Paisano View Post
    Precision reloading has a bunch of powders, just not what I need. They have H4350.
    They have been showing the same things for 3 days now. I haven’t clicked on them to see if they are actually still in stock because they aren’t powders that I use either other than li’l gun and I’m good on that! I did go through some of my bins yesterday and found 5000 CCI 500’s that I forgot I had

Comment

Only problem with Precision Reloading is that one pound of powder would cost you $42.71 shipping

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
        They have been showing the same things for 3 days now. I haven’t clicked on them to see if they are actually still in stock because they aren’t powders that I use either other than li’l gun and I’m good on that! I did go through some of my bins yesterday and found 5000 CCI 500’s that I forgot I had
        Major score!

Comment

Originally posted by ronrob View Post
          Only problem with Precision Reloading is that one pound of powder would cost you $42.71 shipping
          Did you find powder anywhere else? I’m not being persnickety but there are No signs of anything getting better as far as powders and definitely not with primers! With the way this runaway Gubment is going I think a feller better get what he can , when he can! It all hurts the pocket bad but that’s when Priorities kick in 🙂

Comment

Several of the places I check have powders. I check Midway, Brownells, Recob's, Midsouth, Precision Reloading, and Powder Valley.
            They just don't have what I want right now.

Comment

Originally posted by El Paisano View Post
              Several of the places I check have powders. I check Midway, Brownells, Recob's, Midsouth, Precision Reloading, and Powder Valley.
              They just don't have what I want right now.

Same here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Midway just listed a bunch of powders.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up.
                  Snagged an extra pound of some of the stuff I use. Several good ones listed that they didn’t have this morning.

Comment

I snagged another 4 lbs of Alliant STEEL today. PV had lots of different available including H1000 and H4350 in 8 lbers and 1 lbers. But sold out quick. I had forgotten my pass word. And was trying to get the Steel paid up before my time limit expired. Or I would have grabbed some others.

I'm starting to see lots of powders that are not very popular, available real regularly now. With the more popular ones appearing. But selling out quickly.

Now, all I need is a couple pounds of Blue Dot. And some Fed 209A primers.

Edit: I still got a pound of IMR 4064 for trade. Don't really need any powder except Blue Dot. But might be open to trades on other items.
                    Last edited by Texas Grown; 06-28-2021, 04:12 PM.

Comment

I have a pound of Czeck made Accurate Nitro 100 if anybody is looking.
                      This is the old original formula.

Comment

I have

4 boxes Nosler .257 100 grain ballistic tips
                        2 boxes Nosler .284 140 grain ballistic tips

Open to trades for
                        Nosler accubond/partitions .284 140 grain
                        Nosler partition .257 115 grain

Comment

Anybody have any 6mm Creedmoor dies that they want to get rid of?

Comment

midway has small rifle mil spec primers in stock now

Comment

Looking for 44 mag projectiles...

Comment

Just checked and Midsouth has beaucoup powders in stock right now.
                                They are the first I've found with IMR 4451, so got me some for 6.5 CM.

Comment

Working...
                                X