Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about a trade thread for reloading components.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kong View Post
    What time did they drop this on their site? I looked this morning before 8:00 and nothing was available. It must disappear instantly.

Comment

It was up at around 10:45

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
        I’ve got 10 lbs of H4831 I’ll sell. An 8lb jug and 2 singles. It won’t be cheap, but it’s not expensive either. It’s what I paid for it. $260 for the 8, and $40/lb for the singles.
        8lber of 4831 is spoken for. 2 singles left sold together only.

Comment

If anyone has time Midsouth has been dropping H4350, 1000 and Varget in small quantities all afternoon.

Comment

I haven't seen the H4350 coming up on their screen as "in stock". Am I doing something wrong in the search?

Comment

They’ve only been listing it in small quantities so you have to search or refresh often, I’ve been pinged 6 times since noon with it in stock and when I check it’s thr.

Comment

I don't have anything that pings me. I just have the screen up and refresh every few minutes when I am on the puter.

Comment

Midway has VV powders up

Comment

Anthony, I’ll take the 2 lb of powder if you still have them.

Comment

4831 is all spoken for.

Comment

PV just added 4895 and titegroup

Comment

Not PV, Precision reloading

Comment

Well, that was interesting. Filled out a "notify me when back in stock" thing online at Academy for H4350 some time back. Got an email today and got 3# of it at the store. The guy said that he was real surprised to see it come in.

Comment

A few powders available

Comment

H-4350 @ Academy for $49.99/lb. No Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X