Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about a trade thread for reloading components.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sharkhunter View Post
    I jumped to fast. Found primers half that price twice already lol ! Live and learn.

Get notifications already or find them local or from Midway?
    Last edited by Kong; 05-25-2021, 03:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt_C View Post
      You've helped me out, now I can help you out. I've got some used that has been annealed in my AMP and is ready for sizing. I think I have about a hundred pieces. It's Lapua.

Let me know if you are interested.
      That depends on what you need for them? I likey Lapua brass

Comment

Hornady 30 cal Sub X’s

IMR 4955

Hodgdon IMR Enduron 4955 is a match grade extruded powder with a copper fouling eliminator.

Comment

Originally posted by Kong View Post
          Get notifications already or find them local or from Midway?
          Off the Discord app notification. The other hasn't started yet. It was midway.

Comment

I got the midway ping about 20 minutes before the discord came up. You should do pretty good when it gets activated or however he turns it on. The only bad thing these days is the “Normal” pricing for primers is still sky high, I bought a crap load of CCI standard primers for around $15 a brick, BR’2’s and 4’s for a whopping $21 a brick with 210M’s being $19
            I thought that was high at the time but it turned out to be a pretty good investment

Comment

Originally posted by sharkhunter View Post
              Off the Discord app notification. The other hasn't started yet. It was midway.

What is the discord app?

Looks kinda weird on the App Store.

These are what I found.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Definitely not cheap by any means but their primers and in stock lol

https://www.sportsmansoutdoorsuperst...imers-for-sale
                $130 Then add another $50 for shipping, tx and hazmat makes them out of reach fer me.

Comment

That depends on what you need for them? I likey Lapua brass
                  I need some CCI 250 Primers but if I can't get those I'll take some BR2's.

Comment

I most certainly appreciate the offer but I can’t give up primers so a friend can have brass lol, I don’t like him near that much If they were for me I would.
                    I personally have plenty of brass myslef, these are so I can load him some ammo.
                    Last edited by Kong; 05-25-2021, 05:33 PM.

Comment

I most certainly appreciate the offer but I can’t give up primers so a friend can have brass lol, I don’t like him near that much If they were for me I would.
                      I personally have plenty of brass myslef, these are so I can load him some ammo.
                      LOL.. fair enough. Any suggestions? Does he have a pound of Varget? Any 7mm boolits?
                      Last edited by Matt_C; 05-25-2021, 06:10 PM.

Comment

Midway has some .277 Hornady 145gr ELD-x in stock. 48.99 for 100.. 2 box limit.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

30 Cal 165 Accubonds

Brand: Nosler Bullets | MPN: 55602 | Use: Hunting (Deer) | Caliber: .30 (.308 Diameter) | Grain: 165 | Bullet: Bonded Polymer Tip Boat Tail | MUNITIONS EXPRESS

Hodgdon Superperformance

Shop online for shotshell and metallic reloading supplies, shooting supplies, metallic presses, rifle reloading components, shotshell reloading components, shooting accessories, rifle reloading brass and Bullets.

Comment

LOL.. fair enough. Any suggestions? Does he have a pound of Varget? Any 7mm boolits?

I’ll ask him and see what he has to offer up,

Comment

Precisionreloading.com has quite a few powders in stock.

Comment

Hodgdon IMR 4381 smokeless powder is a medium to slow burn propellant that is great for Magnum loads.

Comment

Working...
                                X