Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about a trade thread for reloading components.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kong View Post
    Out of curiosity what did you pay for them if you don’t mind me asking?

hgiles reloader 33 has been popping up but it’s gone within minutes, the same for 26 so I don’t even bother posting them.
    I don’t know what he paid, but a few months ago I traded 1K CCI 41s for 1K Remington 9 1/2s. Best deal I’ve made in a LONGGG time.

Comment

Nosler Ballistic Tip 6.5 140g blems. I’ve shot thousands of these blems over the years and their 100% as accurate as the non blems. Most have minor discoloration and that’s it

Same place has Accubonds as well in various calibers.

Explore the world of Nosler, renowned for crafting the finest bullets, ammunition, rifles, and brass. Discover our extensive lineup, including Partition, AccuBond, E-Tip, Ballistic Tip, Custom Competition, and more. Experience superior quality and performance with Nosler products.
      Last edited by Kong; 05-22-2021, 02:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kong View Post
        Out of curiosity what did you pay for them if you don’t mind me asking?

Buck thirty per brick. Kinda high but no tax or hazmat.

Comment

Will trade h4350 for h1000.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
            Well that’s cheaper than Gunbroker, glad to see the Remingtons hit the market though.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
              Honestly, I'd pay that for some lol. As mentioned thats better than gun broker.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Are you guys big fans of the Remingtons? I’ve never ran them, I’m a BR2 and 4 guy myself.

I have some 200’s I’d sell a truck load of for that price LOL Actually I couldn’t do it, I wouldn’t be able to sleep at night taking advantage of people like that but when we need something we need something and have to pay to play.

Comment

Kong, when you get ready to sell some of your 200's, let me know.

Comment

More h380 1 pounders

Comment

US 869

Comment

If anyone happens to need any once fired 223 brass I have roughly 500 Speer Nickel plated cases, I’m open to swapping for whatever or I’ll simply sell it if you don’t have anything to swap.

Comment

If any of you guys travel through OKC, it is always worth a stop at Gene Sears in El Reno. They are only open on weekdays, no weekends. I was there on Friday and got 8lbs of H335 for $224. Tax and all was $248, or right at $31 per lb. Not bad in todays market.

Comment

IMR 3031

N165

CFE 223

Made to reduce cleaning time, Hodgdon CFE223 powder from Powder Valley has consistent power, temperature insensitivity, and additives to reduce copper fouling.

Sierra 30g TGk’s

Product Information   Caliber: 6.5mm Bullet Diameter: 0.264” Bullet Weight: 130 Grains OAL: 1.372" Bullet Style: Tipped GameKing Boat Tail G1 BC: 0.510 Part Number: 4330T, 4330, or 4330C Quantity: 50, 100, or 500
                            Last edited by Kong; 05-24-2021, 08:16 AM.

Comment

Already out of stock

Comment

Txhunter, those bullets have shown that way on PV's website for a long time. It caught me too. I think they are just teasing us.

Comment

Working...
                                X