Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about a trade thread for reloading components.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have (2) 1# bottles of H-110 I would like to trade for the following powders:
    red dot
    bullseye
    Alliant 2400 (especially this one )
    unique
    cfe blk
    h-380
    Last edited by JONES45LC; 05-20-2021, 01:52 PM.

Comment

Some 6.5 130g ELDM’s

ELD® Match (Extremely Low Drag Match) bullets are technologically advanced, enhanced accuracy target bullets featuring Heat Shield® tips with the PERFECT MEPLAT (tip point) combined with numerous design features that deliver the highest-in-class ballistic coefficients, superior accuracy and extreme consistency from bullet to bullet, lot to lot. Superior accuracy and industry leading ballistic design has been achieved with the ELD Match bullet. An optimum secant ogive and boattail design along with the Heat Shield tip produce a bullet with the highest possible ballistic coefficient in its class. BEST-IN-CLASS BCS:  The Heat Shield® tip is immune to the effects of aerodynamic heating and retains its shape to provide a perfect meplat (tip) that is always the same shape. DELIVERS THE HIGHEST DEGREE OF ACCURACY AND CONSISTENCY.:  Streamlined secant ogive with optimum boattail design + highly concentric AMP® bullet jackets + Heat Shield® tip creates a supremely accurate, high BC match bullet. ACCURATE, DOPPLER RADAR VERIFIED BCS:  ELD® Match bullet BCs are measured with Doppler radar and corrected to standard atmospheric conditions. THE PERFECT TIP!  The new Heat Shield® tip creates the perfect meplat and outperforms BTHP bullets. This is not loaded ammunition.

Comment

Originally posted by JONES45LC View Post
        I have (2) 1# bottles of H-110 I would like to trade for the following powders:
        red dot
        bullseye
        Alliant 2400 (especially this one )
        unique
        cfe blk
        h-380

If you were closer I have H380, CFE Black as well as Bullseye. It seems I’m up in Yankeeville and everyone’s to far away to do much good. The CFE Black has been popping up a lot in the last couple weeks so you can probably locate that fairly easily.

Comment

And it just popped up lol 8 pound jugs,

They have several more as well
          Last edited by Kong; 05-20-2021, 03:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kong View Post
            If you were closer I have H380, CFE Black as well as Bullseye. It seems I’m up in Yankeeville and everyone’s to far away to do much good. The CFE Black has been popping up a lot in the last couple weeks so you can probably locate that fairly easily.
            pm sent

Comment

If anyone needs any BO bass they have some in stock along with quite a few other calibers.

Comment

Is anyone needing ELDX’s? If so I’ll start posting these as well. Lots of them are coming into the food chain now. I don’t want to clog up this thread with useless stuff so let me know.

Comment

AA#7, AA1680, CFE BLK at mid south

Comment

Wow that didn't last long. AA already gone, CFE BLK still there.

Comment

Is anyone needing ELDX’s? If so I’ll start posting these as well. Lots of them are coming into the food chain now. I don’t want to clog up this thread with useless stuff so let me know.

I need 30 cal 220 grain.

Comment

Retumbo n more

Comment

Thanks Kong, my buddy was able to get 5# of much needed 4064.
                          He is needing LRP and LRMP. I'm needing 6.5 eldx.

Comment

H4831SC and IMR4064 available still

Comment

Thanks for the heads up...

I got 5# and my shooting buddy got 5# of 4064 as well for the .308s.

Also scored 1k of lrp from a friend who came across them sitting on the shelf at Academy.

Good day all around.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

THANK YOU! I was able to purchase some IMR 4064.
                                I really do appreciate all you have done to help.
                                Please keep up the work as long as you can.

Comment

Working...
                                X