Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about a trade thread for reloading components.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lookin for some 44 mag brass if anyone has some they wish to part with

Comment

Needing 6.8 SPC Brass with small primer pockets. Stuff to trade or cash.

Comment

Originally posted by hgiles View Post
        I can call and check. Got anything to trade or just looking to buy some?
        I've about traded most of what I've got. What you looking for on the chance I might have it?

Comment

I’m still needing RL26, have cash or tons of trade bait,

Comment

Looking for large pistol primers - not magnums. Have a little bit if everything I can trade or but would prefer to buy outright if that’s an option

I’m in Houston but travel often. Heading to orange tomorrow and San Antonio next

Comment

Originally posted by jreyna920 View Post
              Looking for large pistol primers - not magnums. Have a little bit if everything I can trade or but would prefer to buy outright if that’s an option

I’m in Houston but travel often. Heading to orange tomorrow and San Antonio next
              I have 2 bricks of Winchester standard LPP
              Looking for Small rifle standard or magnum.

Comment

Need Berger 140 Hybrids or Hornady 135 A-Tips. If you have them let me know and I can buy or trade. PM is probably best. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by bdubb View Post
                  Need Berger 140 Hybrids or Hornady 135 A-Tips. If you have them let me know and I can buy or trade. PM is probably best. Thank you.
                  Where are you at? I ran across a few boxes of 135 A tips today I don’t mind picking up in the morning. I’m headed to Houston tomorrow evening.

Comment

I’m in the North Houston area. I picked up some online last night but could use another box or two if pricing is reasonable. I appreciate you offering this up.

Comment

Originally posted by bdubb View Post
                      I’m in the North Houston area. I picked up some online last night but could use another box or two if pricing is reasonable. I appreciate you offering this up.
                      I’ll swing by after lunch and see if they still have them.

Comment

If anyone needs any CCI 350’s I have an extra case I’d swap for CCI primers in large or small rifle or small pistol. I also have Fed 210M’s I’d swap for the same thing. I think I have around 15 bricks of the 210’s to swap. I’d also swap CCI BR4’s for some BR2’s

Comment

Originally posted by Kong View Post
                          If anyone needs any CCI 350’s I have an extra case I’d swap for CCI primers in large or small rifle or small pistol. I also have Fed 210M’s I’d swap for the same thing. I think I have around 15 bricks of the 210’s to swap. I’d also swap CCI BR4’s for some BR2’s
                          I have small pistol magnum CCIs but man you’re a long way off. I’d be interested in the 210Ms

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                            I have small pistol magnum CCIs but man you’re a long way off. I’d be interested in the 210Ms

I’ll be down that way soon, I need to make a run to Llano to pick up a tractor pretty soon. I’ll be right in your wheelhouse lol

Comment

Originally posted by Kong View Post
                              I’ll be down that way soon, I need to make a run to Llano to pick up a tractor pretty soon. I’ll be right in your wheelhouse lol
                              PM me your number. We can work it out

Comment

Want to give a public thank you to TX03RUBI. He helped me out this week and went out of his way to get me some bullets I had been looking for.

I appreciate it!

Comment

Working...
                                X