Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about a trade thread for reloading components.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Powder valley finally delivered 5000 ginex small pistol primers that I no longer need.

Looking for:
    6.5cm lapua brass
    308 lapua brass
    6.5prc adg brass
    300wm adg brass
    .264 143gr eld-x
    .308 125gr nosler ballistic tips

Also willing to sell outright
    FTF in Fort Worth

Comment

Originally posted by Blood Trail View Post
      Got 1k CCI BR-2 bench rest large pistol primers. Looking to trade for large pistol magnum, small rifle, or small pistol primers.

Fort Worth.

Also looking for Blue Dot, 800X, Green Dot.

Also have a couple different types of Accurate to trade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I got some trade bait.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by GigEm'15 View Post
        Powder valley finally delivered 5000 ginex small pistol primers that I no longer need.

Looking for:
        6.5cm lapua brass
        308 lapua brass
        6.5prc adg brass
        300wm adg brass
        .264 143gr eld-x
        .308 125gr nosler ballistic tips

Also willing to sell outright
        FTF in Fort Worth

Price on selling them?

Comment

Originally posted by quackadikt View Post
          I need a set of 30-06 dies in a bad way. I'll trade some cash for them.
          PM Sent

Comment

Originally posted by Big Weave View Post
            Price on selling them?
            Sorry, already taken

Comment

I have to trade:
              2 boxes (100 each) of Hornady 30 cal (.308) 150 grain SST reloading bullets. Trade value ~$80 pre-panic price.
              6 boxes 6.5 CM Winchester Super X ammo, 129 Grain Power Point. Trade Value ~ $150 pre-panic price.
              4 boxes (less 1 round) of 6.5 CM Hornady Match White box ammo, 140 grain ELD-M. Trade value ~$160 pre-panic price
              Maybe 500 Federal 210 Large Rifle Primers. Trade value ~$137.50 (panic price- I know, but that is what I had to pay for them)

I am looking for:
              H4350 powder
              H1000 powder
              IMR4064
              6.5 CM ammo with 140 grain hunting bullets.
              30 carbine ammo.
              6.5 140 grain hunting bullets

I live in Conway, AR but travel to the Crockett area every couple of weeks. So looking to find something between Crockett and Conway.

Comment

Need a few she’ll holders:
                Rcbs# 2: 30-30
                Rcbs# 9:35rem
                Rcbs# 18: 44mag

Comment

Originally posted by El Paisano View Post
                  I have to trade:
                  2 boxes (100 each) of Hornady 30 cal (.308) 150 grain SST reloading bullets. Trade value ~$80 pre-panic price.
                  6 boxes 6.5 CM Winchester Super X ammo, 129 Grain Power Point. Trade Value ~ $150 pre-panic price.
                  4 boxes (less 1 round) of 6.5 CM Hornady Match White box ammo, 140 grain ELD-M. Trade value ~$160 pre-panic price
                  Maybe 500 Federal 210 Large Rifle Primers. Trade value ~$137.50 (panic price- I know, but that is what I had to pay for them)

I am looking for:
                  H4350 powder
                  H1000 powder
                  IMR4064
                  6.5 CM ammo with 140 grain hunting bullets.
                  30 carbine ammo.
                  6.5 140 grain hunting bullets

I live in Conway, AR but travel to the Crockett area every couple of weeks. So looking to find something between Crockett and Conway.
                  I’d use those 140 ELDMs for hunting before I used anything else. I’ve killed a lot of animals with them, and they’ve performed awesome. Mostly hogs and deer. I wouldn’t go chasing Nilgai with them though.

Comment

Austin, TX.

Need large rifle primers.

Have 9mm (Herters Target brass), .223 (WPA 55gn steel or Black Hills factory reman 69gn brass), .308 (Federal Fusion 165gn).

Comment

Anybody need any 25-45 brass? I'll trade for 6.8 SPC, 6.5 Grendel, 223, 380 or 270.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
                        I’d use those 140 ELDMs for hunting before I used anything else. I’ve killed a lot of animals with them, and they’ve performed awesome. Mostly hogs and deer. I wouldn’t go chasing Nilgai with them though.
                        I'll do that. I mostly have the 140 eldms in the white match ammo and the 140 BTHP in the Hornady Black Match ammo.

Comment

Originally posted by El Paisano View Post
                          I'll do that. I mostly have the 140 eldms in the white match ammo and the 140 BTHP in the Hornady Black Match ammo.
                          I shoot 108 ELDM out of my 6 Creed and 80 ELDM out of my 22 Creed. I’ve ran 140 EDLMs out of 6.5 in the past. I also run the 75 BTHP out of my 17” AR and run 105 BTHPs out of my 6 Creed. I’ve got quite a few kills with all of them. I kill more hogs than anything, but I’ve put some big boars on the ground that were mostly bang flops. The only ones that ever ran were when I didn’t do my part correctly.

Comment

Would be willing to trade any of these for unopened 4831sc. Pound for pound. Located just north of Sulphur Springs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone have small pistol or large rifle primers? I've got CCI small rifle to trade. Located in Midland

Comment

Looking for .38 and .35 projectiles

Comment

Working...
                                X