Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Winchester White Box from Wally World...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just picked up some .45acp for $40.99 in Branson, Missouri

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
      .45acp WWB was $40.00 for 100rds today.
      9mm Fed 100rds $21.97 today.
      Stopped by two wally's today...the only centerfire rounds they had in both stores were 38 super. I bought those up and left them empty.

Only shotgun shells were left...not one box of rimfire either?? Crazy.

Although they were out, I was able to confirm cost of the 45acp wwb @ $40ea and the 40s&w was $35ea. Could not see the 9mm value pack listed, sorry.

Neither sales guy said the receivables were predictable but everthing that arrives never last through the day for 223, 9, 40 & 45 when they touch down.

The saxet was in town and there was some ammo to be had, but the popular rounds mentioned above were gouged or sold out...will just have to watch and see how long this lasts.

Comment

Stopped by Able's in Huntsville yesterday. They had 2 boxes CCI 22 long rifle. $25 and change per box..WOW

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
          Stopped by two wally's today...the only centerfire rounds they had in both stores were 38 super. I bought those up and left them empty.

Although they were out, I was able to confirm cost of the 45acp wwb @ $40ea and the 40s&w was $35ea. Could not see the 9mm value pack listed, sorry.

Neither sales guy said the receivables were predictable but everthing that arrives never last through the day for 223, 9, 40 & 45 when they touch down.

The saxet was in town and there was some ammo to be had, but the popular rounds mentioned above were gouged or sold out...will just have to watch and see how long this lasts.
          WWB 100ct 9mm is around $25.00 a box. The Federal 100ct is $22

Comment

I'm still on the look out for 44mag...who would've thought that caliber would be hard to get?

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post

Id trade my fn9 for a 38 super. Mmmmm

Comment

Picked up 5-50 rd 40 cal Blazer in a plastic ammo box for 99.00 at Academy last week.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommyh View Post
                  Id trade my fn9 for a 38 super. Mmmmm
                  Tommy, I bought a case of Armscor USA 124gr at the show today...not a bargain at $0.50/round but I liked it because i 'think' it is NOT +P and a can make use of the lighter spring for range work like my reloads. Said to be decent brass for reloading and why I bought it. Much cheaper than the $32/box of the 50ea winchester from wally world, but that was +P & wwc brass.

Anyway, I'll give a review when I can get out to the range & I do have access to more locally if the armscore works out. I got it mostly for the decent brass and mild load...we shall see.

Right now, I need the 40s&w wwb practice and will be checking wally when I can. Will get reloading components for it later and will be months before I even get the gun.

Comment

It's till pretty dry down were...you have a 1 in 10 chance to see 9, 40, 45, 22lr or 223 in the wallworld kindgdom down here. Academy is more hit than miss due to their 1 box per cal rule.

this is nothing like the 08 scare. Gunshow is still at gouge prices on ammo but guns coming down slightly.

Sure wuld be cool to see Colt & Magpul move to TX!!

Comment

Still hard to find all of those cal. up here in the Dallas area as well. Not much shooting for me right now. I have a good amount but at the replacement cost its just not worth it to me.

Comment

any changes where you live...still dry here??

I See some 9mm maroon box Federal and 40 / 45 white winchester time to time, but gotta be johnny on the spot!!

In the 08 scare, I had a 50/50 chanch of finding practice ammo @ wally world...it's 10% at most now. Crazy times...

edit...i should note ww ''dropped' prices since I started this thread!!

Comment

I was going to ask how this ammo shortage compared to the one in 2008

Comment

Bought 1000rds Fed 55gr FMJ 223 at Academy on Friday for $450

Comment

Originally posted by texag93 View Post
                              Bought 1000rds Fed 55gr FMJ 223 at Academy on Friday for $450
                              In one box?? How did you get to 1k??

I forget the count (250 I think) but was going for $0.38/round...federal 55gr ball. 750 was the max you get as we are allowed 3 boxes.

Comment

It was a case. They wouldn't let me buy any other caliber either.

Comment

Working...
                                X