X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please put me in line for some.

Thank you

Comment

lol...i think the stickers are a curse.... as soon as you receive the package of stickers, your life will become so busy that you will not have the time to make to it to the post office

Comment

Originally posted by trjones87 View Post
        lol...i think the stickers are a curse.... as soon as you receive the package of stickers, your life will become so busy that you will not have the time to make to it to the post office
        Lmao

Comment

I want in!

Comment

Originally posted by trjones87 View Post
            Ya, but not to busy to go hunting or surf TBH!

Comment

I got the pkg today.

I added some more things.

And some more that I didn't get pics of.
              Gotta get some sleep. Will try and get my wife to mail it tomorrow.

Comment

Just 36 away... At this rate I will see them by Christmas.... NEXT Christmas that is.

But hey on the bright side trail dust is only 7 away, so soon he can stop getting all worked up about stickers

Comment

I haven't looked at this thread in a while and holy cow has that package gotten crazy! It started out as stickers and now there's a scope in it?! Y'all are crazy

Comment

Originally posted by dmcm33 View Post
                    I haven't looked at this thread in a while and holy cow has that package gotten crazy! It started out as stickers and now there's a scope in it?! Y'all are crazy
                    Man by the time it gets to me I hope theres a new truck in there lol

Comment

Originally posted by Coach W View Post
                      Just 36 away... At this rate I will see them by Christmas.... NEXT Christmas that is.

But hey on the bright side trail dust is only 7 away, so soon he can stop getting all worked up about stickers
                      Dude!...Imma T/A Scheduler /Planner. I cant help it!

Planning, Scheduling and Execution are my life.....and this thing has been Critical Path for several months!

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                        Dude!...Imma T/A Scheduler /Planner. I cant help it!

Planning, Scheduling and Execution are my life.....and this thing has been Critical Path for several months!
                        And what would be your rating? Might not want to know...

Comment

I'm surprised those backpacks are still there.

Comment

Stickers

Just noticed the scope and thermacell

Comment

Pkg mailed. Cost $15.40 delivery by Friday.

Comment

:thumbup:

Comment

Working...
                                X