No announcement yet.

Stickers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thing just won't get off the ground now will it?

Ike

Comment

Art745, can you PM me your address. I'll mail the stickers I have and let's just get this thing going again.

Comment

Put me in line as well. Ill take whatever you got

Comment

Originally posted by Beans View Post
          Put me in line as well. Ill take whatever you got
          Just copy the list and add your name and repost. Let me see what I got and ill mail some out as well for the new pile

Comment

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post
            Art745, can you PM me your address. I'll mail the stickers I have and let's just get this thing going again.
            Pm sent lets get the ball rolling

Comment

If anyone else has a stack they can help to get it started again let get them to Art.

Comment

Originally posted by BigTex.308 View Post
                This thing just won't get off the ground now will it?

Ike
                Just send me your stickers Ike and everything will be good.

Comment

Soooo.... He had a kiddo? Congrats dood. I can cut you some slack I remember my first kiddo... Stickers were the last things on my mind.

Comment

i didnt see my name on the list so add me back to it please

Comment

Art, my wife mailed the package. There were some other goodies in there, take them if you want them or mail them on.

Comment

10/4 huntinfool

Comment

Originally posted by Coach W View Post
                          Soooo.... He had a kiddo? Congrats dood. I can cut you some slack I remember my first kiddo... Stickers were the last things on my mind.
                          He's had them for a month...I know life gets busy when a baby comes home...but how freaking much effort and time does it take to get a mailing envelope and some stamps. Very UNCOOL to screw over folks on this site.

Pretty sure other family members could help out.

Comment

Ntex and reload PM's sent. If you can help, please do so.

Art, I PM'ed a couple others who said they had some to give, hold off and see if the reply to you. You may have some more coming.

Comment

No problemo

Comment

Congrats Jlo1994 on the baby get ready for some good change in your life.

art745, I pmed you and will get into my stash of stickers to get everything back on track.

Comment

Working...
                                X