Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tick tock tick tock

Comment

Anybody got contact info for Gargantuane? Tried pm ing him with no reply.

Comment

put me there in line. Im a sticker nut

Comment

I keep checking back in hopes he has finally gotten them and shipped them on...

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
            I keep checking back in hopes he has finally gotten them and shipped them on...
            He has them. He posted that up a while back. But it seems he had been busy with school and not moved them along.

Comment

Originally posted by Gargantuan View Post
              Sorry guys been busy with finals. I've got them now. Should be able to ship them off later this week. Whos next?
              Here's his post
              From 4/29/13

Comment

while i do find it a bit crazy that some have slacked with STICKERS, id much rather the dude put his education before the stickers any day!! if it means waiting an extra week or two for me or whoever to get the stickers, for him to focus on finals and hopefully do good, then thats cool with me!! relax fellers!!

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                  while i do find it a bit crazy that some have slacked with STICKERS, id much rather the dude put his education before the stickers any day!! if it means waiting an extra week or two for me or whoever to get the stickers, for him to focus on finals and hopefully do good, then thats cool with me!! relax fellers!!
                  Yes sir that's why I didn't say anything about it I just wanted everyone else to know what was really going on

Comment

i wasnt calling anyone out really.... just throwin it out there. im sure he will get em sent

Comment

Well that makes things a lot more understandable.

I guess I need to get my mind on my test tomorrow and not my cooler..

Comment

Ill take a NF sticker if you have an extra!!

Comment

Read the post. It's a give and take.

Comment

my yeti needs em real bad

Comment

Originally posted by large car View Post
                              Read the post. It's a give and take.
                              Yall might as well give up nobody reads the threads any more, won't be long before there is a pic on here of a cooler completely covered with stickers.

Comment

Lol^^^^^

Comment

Working...
                                X