• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smb250 View Post
    Antlers86
    Pm sent to you.

I have an address!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Replied! Thanks for the info. I will either go this evening or tomorrow. Will be sure and do a live update!

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkles View Post
      I thought ole cornnuts lived in Sherman

Address is in Tyler. His location does say Sherman but we will find out soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
        Address is in Tyler. His location does say Sherman but we will find out soon.

Well hopefully he is in Tyler then.

Good luck

Comment

I am too far away to help
          But thanks to some TBH birdies info has been supplied

Comment

Originally posted by smb250 View Post
            I am too far away to help
            But thanks to some TBH birdies info has been supplied

A lot of info indicates he is in Sherman area but I will send him a text, call and a knock on the door of address provided.

Maybe we can get this package back on the road. I will be out shipping to next person in line so if package is found my name was next on the list.

Comment

Ha this thread is getting even better!! I never thought it would still be going a few years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                A lot of info indicates he is in Sherman area but I will send him a text, call and a knock on the door of address provided.

Maybe we can get this package back on the road. I will be out shipping to next person in line so if package is found my name was next on the list.
                Let us know. I have friends at the federal courthouse in Sherman. If any of those stickers are from a state other than Texas, we might have a case!

Comment

Can you guys track down the "stickers 2" thread box too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Didn't make it to Tyler today but hopefully tomorrow. I plan to call mid morning to see if I can get an answer.

Comment

I'm in Longview, but I want be back in from work till the 26th. Good luck with the recovery..
                      And remember aim low.

Comment

Man this is BS. Just spent 20 min reading and thought this was a sweet deal until I found out numnuts had to screw it up. He must have voted for Hillary, just wanted something for free and then didn't want to pay for the shipping to the next person... Will be keeping up and hopefully this gets going again.

Comment

Well hopefully the dudes alright and nothing happened to him.

I don't think he's been on in a while last I looked.

Comment

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post

I'm hoping the same. Heading to Tyler shortly.

Comment

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post

I'd normally agree with you, but this about the third time he has been "unreachable"
                              So I bet he's fine just slacking again

Comment

No calls answered or text. Have a couple more errands to run and then plan to stop by and see if anyone is home.

Comment

Working...
                                X