No announcement yet.

Let's see your bolt guns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

one of mine............... just a couple of days after I got it back, and before all the adds...

Comment

A coupke

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

My son bboswell2.0 doesn't post enough so I will add his new APR 280AI

And his 5 shot group in the 0.2's

Comment

Mine and my wife's.
          Both Sendero rifles.
          Both chambered in 7mm STW.
          Only difference is hers is painted pink camo and likes a half a grain more of H1000! Second pic was the result of her's doing work on a cull mule deer about 30 minutes after the first pic!
          Attached Files

Comment

Cooper M22 in 6.5x284 stocked with my own wood

5 shot group in the .1's

Comment

sendit that's a gorgeous rifle

Comment

[QUOTE=sendit;12489824]Cooper M22 in 6.5x284 stocked with my own wood

Wow, beautiful rifle especially the stock

Comment

Savage model 12 target in 6.5x284.

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by sendit View Post
                    Cooper M22 in 6.5x284 stocked with my own wood

5 shot group in the .1's

How'd they use your wood? And do you sell blanks or what? Gorgeous rifle.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8
                      How'd they use your wood? And do you sell blanks or what? Gorgeous rifle. *

I have acquired a various blanks over the years. I almost decided to make the stock myself for this rifle but then decided to have Cooper do it. All you have to do is to send them the blank and if it meets their standards(size/structurally sound and moisture content) they will use it. They do not discount anything for doing that though. I have several Coopers and they have been great shooters and their CS has been outstanding.

Here is a rifle I built up for my youngest daughter and uses a Cooper barreled action. On this one I used a McMillan blank in her school colors and inletted myself.

Comment

This is a friend of mines collection, he had the set posted on GunBroker, not sure if he ever sold them. If I remember correctly he had every caliber but one.

Sorry guys, says file is to large. Not sure on resizing options.

It is a Colt Sauer collection of bolt actions. Be glad to text to someone willing to post if there is any interest.
                        Last edited by Lonestar_HOYT; 06-11-2017, 04:25 PM.

Comment

Heres my baby.

Comment

Just brought her home this weekend!

Slapped a Vortex and bipod on her for the pictures. Waiting on a Nightforce to show up so I can take her to the range!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                            X