Can't email NY congresswoman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't email NY congresswoman

I was watching the Brian Williams news at 530 and they showed a small clip of the weapons ban speech given by Rep. Carolyn McCarthy (D) New York. In the short clip she claimed that if these guns and magazines are not in stores, bad people can't get them. So I looked up this video and watched it, took some notes and was going to send her an email about my thoughts and whatnot concerning her video. So for ten minutes I sat through all of her BS and propaganda and come to find out... I can't get her email and she can't respond to it if I did because I am not in her district. Bunch of BS I tell you. Here's the link if anyone else would like to watch it.

2 options, both wasting your time.

Make up an address in her district, pick a post office, etc.

Call her office and leave a voice message with her staff. You can find it with Google.

Better calling your elected officials and letting them know criminals don't buy weapons legally or abide by their laws.

Comment

They don't listen anyway. Funny how they use the commerce clause to regulate commerce from states yet even though our tax dollars pay for all of govt due to the way tax money is sent into the federal govt from the states and then redistrubuted they thumb their nose at you if you are not from therir district.
      Hypocrites

Comment

If you can't vote for her, she (or any others) doesn't care.

Even if you can, only if you are part of her main constituency. I doubt that a NY congressman in any party cares what someone in Texas thinks. I know that I don't care what a NY congressman thinks about Texas laws.

Comment

I want to hear more from "real" governors around the country.

Mr. Perry if your listening...

Comment

Working...
          X