Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Daniel75 View Post
    You got any pmags?
    I do. I have a order for some with Botach and I was going to cancel it but another member was wanting some so I told him I would keep my order in for him. If it falls through and you want them let me know. I paid 12.30 I believe. You can find them and there is usually a back order but they will come through. Dont recommend Botachtactical though. The in stock AR thread has people listing in stock items they are finding, you just have to be quick.

Comment

I don't even have an AR anymore but the herd instinct is telling me to get some PMAGS.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel75 View Post
        I don't even have an AR anymore but the herd instinct is telling me to get some PMAGS.
        Now your really cracking me up.

Comment

Originally posted by lesson 101 View Post
          Really?!? Do you know when they get trucks?!?! just between me and you I won't tell nobody.

Most get truck MON, WED, FRI and guys are still camping out for those so good luck. Not every truck has guns.

Comment

They started the ammo limits here in Austin area on Sat. You can get bulk still IF thats how it was shipped. So if you walk in and they have 5.56 bulk you can buy one and walk out with many more rounds than the next guy that comes in if all they have left is the 20rd boxes. Again guys are still camping out to be first in line to get the bulk packs.

Comment

I had a guy that wanted 40cal buy me a box of 5.56 and I bought him a box of 40. we evened up out side.

Comment

Might want to hit up your local academy... my bro said sunslinger feeders are 9.88 thermacell for .88.... Thats the one in Lubbock, not sure about others... but its worth checking! Even if you cant pick up any ammo.

Comment

Originally posted by NETX.Bowhunter View Post
                  They sure are and haven't inflated their prices!
                  they actually have gone up a little on some stuff, i know they went up $20 on the mp 15-22, its now 479 which is still a deal when we have *^(*@^%#(%@s trying to sell them for 750 in the classifieds

Comment

I heard the Windhams are now 899 from 799.

Comment

Originally posted by trjones87 View Post
                      they actually have gone up a little on some stuff, i know they went up $20 on the mp 15-22, its now 479 which is still a deal when we have *^(*@^%#(%@s trying to sell them for 750 in the classifieds
                      10-4

Comment

I want a m&p or bushmaster!!' What are there prices??

Comment

Originally posted by trjones87 View Post
                          I haven't been able to figure out why someone would pay inflated prices (I.e. those in the classified section) when retailers have them in stock. Academy had dpms 308 mags TODAY for $25 as well as a m&p 1522 w 25 rnd mag for $479

Comment

Originally posted by NETX.Bowhunter View Post
                            I haven't been able to figure out why someone would pay inflated prices (I.e. those in the classified section) when retailers have them in stock. Academy had dpms 308 mags TODAY for $25 as well as a m&p 1522 w 25 rnd mag for $479
                            Where were the .308 mags?

Comment

Originally posted by lesson 101 View Post
                              I want a m&p or bushmaster!!' What are there prices??
                              My Bushmaster was 899

Comment

Working...
                              X