No announcement yet.

Pmag GOLD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hear ya.. I never shoot my AR anyways. Shoot one at work every week so get my fill there. BTW if someone goes broke off Pmags they need a better job lol..

Comment

I hear you, I told my brother he was crazy for buying the 136 he bought even at $12.00/ea. Hell you can only carry so much at a time and be able to move effectively any way. In a SHTF situation I would rather have plenty od rounds I can reload mags pretty effeciently.

Comment

Originally posted by lil_armond View Post
        I hear you, I told my brother he was crazy for buying the 136 he bought even at $12.00/ea. Hell you can only carry so much at a time and be able to move effectively any way. In a SHTF situation I would rather have plenty od rounds I can reload mags pretty effeciently.
        Funny I was just about to put that. 6-8 mags plus 1 in the gun is about as much as a man needs.. if that doesn't do the job your probably SOL. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by JP8 View Post
          I'm sure a lot of people in this forum are aware of market prices and what they can still get a Pmag for. People want to pay more to have stuff now vs waiting for it.
          My buddy paid $75ea for his .308 Pmags. If he could find more he'd still be buying them.

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
            My buddy paid $75ea for his .308 Pmags. If he could find more he'd still be buying them.
            Dang. I like Pmags mainly for their look. They work good to but look even better.

Comment

I used to be a dealer for them a few years back and let my license expire. Wish I had a crystal ball. I'd be sem-retired...lol

Comment

If anyone needs 308 PMAGS let me know they are at a local shop here for 29.95 however I can only buy one per day. Thanks again for picking me one up.
                Last edited by thebomb6_99; 01-23-2013, 01:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by thebomb6_99 View Post
                  If anyone needs 308 PMAGS let me know they are at a local shop here for 29.95 however I can only buy one per day. Thanks again for picking me one up.
                  No problem, see you in May.

Comment

Originally posted by lil_armond View Post
                    No need to get your feelings hurt, I get where you are coming from. My statement was a general one to let people know that there are still dealers out there that you can place the order with and pay for them and get them at the normal price and just wait for them to show up. Once you order and pay for them you will be fine and the ban if it takes effect will have nothing to do with what you ordered beacuse it was business that was conducted before the law passed.

On the other hand if you are getting them at a considerably lower price and you are marking them up then thats another story open to interpritation by whomever feels however they feel about it.
                    No hurt feelings, and like I stated I'm passing them on at what I paid for them. I don't need to supplement my income by screwing other members of this sight.

Comment

Magpul backorders on the site will be really long backorders.

They are committed to first delivery to dealers and those dealers have been told 6 months - even the big boys.

It seems you can only spit out polymer and springs at a given rate for so long.

Comment

Working...
                      X