Ammo Shortage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ammo Shortage

Honestly, how long do you think this is going to last? When the youth programs can't get ammo, it's getting bad. I promise, our fund raising money will go to stock pilling if I can ever find any.

Brian

Until people chill.

Comment

Brian, PM inbound...

Comment

Originally posted by TxMedic View Post
        Brian, PM inbound...
        Just answered. Thanks again

Brian

Comment

It's out of hand for sure!!

Comment

PM sent! I just ordered "a few" for myself. I sent you the info!

Comment

Got it and sent a reply.

Brian

Comment

Until the gun and magazine ban proposals go through Congress and get shot down.

Comment

Brian,

Are you looking for specific mfr. or just needing 22LR? I have a few I could spare but its mix and match. Let me know.

Comment

I just received a tracking number for the stuff I ordered. It should be here on Thursday.

Thanks everyone with the offers.

Brian

Comment

I'm around the corner and I'd definately donate some for the kiddos. Let me know!

Comment

To answer your question, it will end when the jackals, gun pimps and bottom feeders have had their fill and the shelves aren't bare anymore. I'm sure they justify their actions by claiming free market but, when the dust settles and we can all roll into Walmart and buy a box of shells, they will crawl back in their holes. Until the next opportunity arises.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG IRON View Post
                          To answer your question, it will end when the jackals, gun pimps and bottom feeders have had their fill and the shelves aren't bare anymore. I'm sure they justify their actions by claiming free market but, when the dust settles and we can all roll into Walmart and buy a box of shells, they will crawl back in their holes. Until the next opportunity arises.
                          You almost made me feel bad about buying what I can when I find it.....almost.

Comment

Originally posted by texag93 View Post
                            You almost made me feel bad about buying what I can when I find it.....almost.
                            Are you selling it for double what you paid and adding to the beanie baby type frenzy?

Comment

Originally posted by BIG IRON View Post
                              Are you selling it for double what you paid and adding to the beanie baby type frenzy?
                              Nope. Just hoarding

Comment

Working...
                              X