Tactical Handgun class!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tactical Handgun class!!

Went to tuffbroadheads class today and it was freakin awesome!! I really would highly recommend this to anyone who carries and wants to know more than bang...
    Very informative and I learned a ton from basics to intermediate pistol. A lot of shots went down range and a lot of moving drills. I now feel more comfortable if I ever have to draw my weapon. Even with a malfunction I feel I have a fighting chance.
    Thanks again Dale and it was a pleasure shooting with Curt, Rick and Andrew! Class acts all the way around!!

Sounds like a great class, is the class only offered in the Dallas area?

Comment

Oh yeah, what happened on that last shot at the flashlight? I don't remember...

Comment

I had a great time too. Can't say enough good things about my fellow classmates and Dale's instruction was top notch. I learned a lot about myself, my weapon and tactical awareness today. I pray i never find myself in a position to use what i learned today, but i'll be more ready if i do.

10 hrs of instruction plus +/-600 rounds fired= Curt in bed early.

Comment

Originally posted by WCB View Post
          Oh yeah, what happened on that last shot at the flashlight? I don't remember...
          You missed it

Comment

pics?

Comment

Originally posted by axisbuck24 View Post
              Dale's class was in weatherford. Not sure where he teaches but I'm sure there are good classes around the state. Maybe Dale knows of someone in your area...

Comment

Originally posted by axisbuck24 View Post
                I drove up from Porter, so you're already 20 miles closer than I was

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                  You missed it
                  lmao

Comment

I would like to take this class one day.

Comment

I can't wait to take level II...

Comment

Where can we find info on it?

Comment

Info please!

Comment

More infor / contact info

Comment

Guys I just want to say I had an awesome time training with ya'll. Dale it was a great class, unfortunately I now know I need more training. This was a start.

I have spent the last two hours tearing down all of my equipment and cleaning everything. It is all clean and reloaded and put back in the safe.

To all that are looking to further your skill level I can't recommend Dale enough. I'm sure he will chime in here in the next few days. If you want pm him, his screen name is in the first post.

Everyone stay safe out there and remember "keep moving" if it hits the fan.

Comment

Working...
                              X