Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weatherby Vanguard Youth Rifle - thoughts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weatherby Vanguard Youth Rifle - thoughts?

I'm going to buy a youth rifle soon for my kiddos (9 and 7) for next season so we can start getting some practice in.

I've had my eye on the Savage Axis Youth model but really like the Weatherby because of the adjustable stock.

Anyone have any experience with the Weatherby?

I like my weatherby, but I just bought a new trigger assembly for it. The factory is an absolute beast. The factory trigger "is" adjustable, I just felt it safer to drop in a new one.

Comment

Out of a blind with a rest..........AR-15 all day long dude!

but to answer your question, the Vanguards are fine, I still think they will be too big for your kids.

Comment

Originally posted by oneforthewall View Post
        Out of a blind with a rest..........AR-15 all day long dude!

but to answer your question, the Vanguards are fine, I still think they will be too big for your kids.
        Great idea Bryan! So youll sell me your AR for less than $600? Cause thats my budget.

Anyone else have any opinions on this or another youth rifle.

Comment

My first was a Remington model seven youth .243 and it has easily laid down 100+ critters. Still the best shooting gun I own.

Comment

Originally posted by tmurray View Post
            My first was a Remington model seven youth .243 and it has easily laid down 100+ critters. Still the best shooting gun I own.
            X1000 nice gun!!

Comment

Working...
            X