Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by wes11h; 01-18-2013, 10:21 PM. Reason: double post

Comment

Just sent them an email, but honestly i know it wont get read, and i also made a new email so i dont get bomb with spam

To Whom it may concern,
      I am a AR15 owner, I not only hunt with this rifle, I use it to protect my family and my personal property. I am a family man, and also a livestock owner. I commonly use my AR15 to help control varmints and other threats to my livestock, which helps support my families income. Some predators suck as coyotes and dogs travel in something biologists call a pack. A pack is defined as “A group of animals, such as dogs or wolves, that run and hunt together.” Sometimes quick multiple shots are required to protect my investment, and my AR15 is the best tool for this job that I have found. I also enjoy hunting with this rifle, a .223 suitable caliber to hunt not only predators, but deer and feral hogs. I understand you will probably not even read this but if you do please understand I respect your right to make your case, just make sure your facts are correct not opinions stated as facts.

Wesley Hamilton
      Killeen, TX
      weshamiltom11h@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by M-2 View Post
        Shouldn't this be in the new forum?
        Didn't take long for the Internet police to show.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG IRON View Post
          Have you ever lived in a neighborhood with a bunch of dogs? One starts barking, another hears it and starts barking. Pretty soon, every dang dog in the whole neighborhood is going ape but none of them know why. Yea, it's kinda like that here.
          Pretty dang accurate, that's a great analogy.

Comment

Originally posted by prkchp View Post
            Haha, no sir. When the Internet police show up this thread will be whacked or locked.

Comment

The commercial said whitehouse.gov in the corner. Im sure they are paying for it in one way or another not to mention the first 100,000 people who call get a free bracelet. No kidding.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG IRON View Post
                Have you ever lived in a neighborhood with a bunch of dogs? One starts barking, another hears it and starts barking. Pretty soon, every dang dog in the whole neighborhood is going ape but none of them know why. Yea, it's kinda like that here.
                Originally posted by Humper View Post
                Best analogy I've seen on this in a while.... Good job bud
                Agreed.

prkchp, tell it to about 20 other people who have posted on Campfire threads that posts should be in the new forum.

Originally posted by kfd82 View Post
                Haha, no sir. When the Internet police show up this thread will be whacked or locked.
                Well, the mods (the real TBH internet police) did choose to move the thread to the appropriate forum, I see.

Originally posted by thehairlessone! View Post
                The commercial said whitehouse.gov in the corner. Im sure they are paying for it in one way or another not to mention the first 100,000 people who call get a free bracelet. No kidding.
                The clip of POTUS at the beginning of the ad, was from whitehouse.gov where they are archived. The ad itself was not made by the White House. This is a registered 501(c)(4), otherwise known as a lobbyist group, like FreedomWorks.

Comment

Email sent!

Comment

[QUOTE=M-2;6503386]Agreed.

prkchp, tell it to about 20 other people who have posted on Campfire threads that posts should be in the new forum.

Oh no.......somebody posted in the wrong forum???
                    Somebody call the waaaaaaaambalance....oh the horror....

Comment

[quote=prkchp;6503765]
                      Originally posted by M-2 View Post
                      Agreed.

Oh no.......somebody posted in the wrong forum???
                      Somebody call the waaaaaaaambalance....oh the horror....
                      LOL, I personally don't care and this was the only time I pointed it out. A bunch of other TBH'rs did the same; I presume to be helpful. Go cry "waaaaaaambulance" to those folks, too.
                      (pre-emptive further snark attack: I don't care if you do or not).

Comment

Originally posted by Natural Ag10 View Post
                        You can't fix stupid! Too bad that over half of the Americans fit into the "stupid" category... or better phrase should be ignorant and easily influenced. The media is taking the fight to another level and many Americans are too ignorant about firearms to know the difference. It is terrible that the millions of law abiding citizens have to fight to own weapons that our constitution gives us the right to own.
                        This sums it up for me.

Comment

I carry "assault weapons" on me at all times! Even when nude. My hands, feet, elbows, knees. I choose to assault someone, whatever weapon I use, is, by definition, an "assault weapon".

Comment

[quote=M-2;6503821]
                            LOL, I personally don't care and this was the only time I pointed it out. A bunch of other TBH'rs did the same; I presume to be helpful. Go cry "waaaaaaambulance" to those folks, too.
                            (pre-emptive further snark attack: I don't care if you do or not).
                            I don't think you presume anything, you know exactly what your doing :roll eyes
                            (pre-emtive further bs bla bla bla...I don't care if you care whether I do or not) LOL

Comment

Working...
                            X