Gettin giddy!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gettin giddy!!

I have Dale's tactical pistol class tomorrow and I'm real excited about it. He said bring several mags (would have brought clips but can't find any...) and 600 rds. I have 700 rds in the truck and may go get the rest of the 1K I bought for this class too. Got the Tru-dots on my new Gen 3 19 (hate the Gen 4 grip) so I'm ready for the low light part. May not hit the target but it'll be fun!!
    I'll have the video cam so maybe I can get some video of the TBHer's that will be there in action. Then again, this as close to "Black OPS" as I will ever get so maybe I oughta keep it secret...

Then head to the lease and try 1 more time to shoot something on my **** poor lease...

Mike if curtintex gives you any lip, you have my permission to punch him in the throat. Then let me know and i will have his wife take care of the rest when he gets home.

Comment

Originally posted by shaft_slinger00 View Post
      mike if curtintex gives you any lip, you have my permission to punch him in the throat. Then let me know and i will have his wife take care of the rest when he gets home.:d
      10-4

:d

Comment

Have fun WCB, I'm truly jealous , it's been a few years since I've had the pleasure of attending a tac course.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel75 View Post
          Have fun WCB, I'm truly jealous , it's been a few years since I've had the pleasure of attending a tac course.
          I "think" there is an opening???

Comment

That's awesome. Lucky you! Have a blast! And good luck! Put one down for the last week of season!

Comment

Originally posted by Silent Assassin View Post
              That's awesome. Lucky you! Have a blast! And good luck! Put one down for the last week of season!
              I'm gonna try brother. This has been a real bad season at my lease. If I hadn't shot a 167 2/8" 17 point this year on public land I would shoot myself...

Comment

We expect pics and a full debrief on what you learned.

Have fun!

Comment

bad ju ju mike! not tell you have 7oo rds in your truck!! now go get it out till the trip! have fun .
                  Last edited by waterdog; 01-18-2013, 06:50 PM. Reason: spell

Comment

It's gonna be a great day to be outside moving and shooting. Have a ton of fun!!

Comment

what exactly does a tac class involve?

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
                        How about cost also. I may be looking to do something like this soon.

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
                          shooting. and lots of it...

Not totally positive on the curriculum but there will be lots of different scenarios and shooting positions and late there will be an hour or so of low light shooting.

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
                            How about cost also. I may be looking to do something like this soon.
                            Contact tuffbroadhead. I know what this class cost but after he tries to teach me it may go up.

Comment

Then u can train me!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X