Pmag Deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
    ALL Academys should be enforcing a strict 1 mag per customer per day rule.

So if you just need one it should not be hard to get. Now buying 20 to try and sell is harder.

What sucks is they are not stopping the gun flippers from setting up camp the night before every truck comes in. IMO Academy should only sell one AR to a person per month... Or 2.. Not unlimited when it's obvious they are going straight to gunbroker.com type sites.
    Maybe ATFE should show up at a few of these people's houses and ask them about their straw purchases. That might slow them down a little bit.

Comment

Originally posted by LemmeOut View Post
      Maybe ATFE should show up at a few of these people's houses and ask them about their straw purchases. That might slow them down a little bit.
      They need to show up at Holder's door first!

Comment

Originally posted by KeeganNotSansaba View Post
        They're already in stock......just have to look!
        Aw man! some of our posts were whacked! pshh.

heh, wrong thread!

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
          ALL Academys should be enforcing a strict 1 mag per customer per day rule.

So if you just need one it should not be hard to get. Now buying 20 to try and sell is harder.

What sucks is they are not stopping the gun flippers from setting up camp the night before every truck comes in. IMO Academy should only sell one AR to a person per month... Or 2.. Not unlimited when it's obvious they are going straight to gunbroker.com type sites.
          Went to local Academy this a.m. to try and get some 223 rounds. I didn't arrive until 8:30, but was able to get a few rounds. There was a line of guys at the counter and each time a case of ammo was brought in from the truck, they would distribute one box to each person. Any excess after that was just a whomever wanted more type of deal.

I did appreciate that they were not allowing anyone to buy out the stock of any caliber until everyone there had the opportunity to receive at least one box.

They did the same for mags, but only received mags for ruger 10/22's this morning. I went ahead and bought one of those as well.

As for AR's - the clerk told me they received two on the truck and the two guys that bought them showed up at 3:00 a.m. No way I'm doing that.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainDave View Post
            Went to local Academy this a.m. to try and get some 223 rounds. I didn't arrive until 8:30, but was able to get a few rounds. There was a line of guys at the counter and each time a case of ammo was brought in from the truck, they would distribute one box to each person. Any excess after that was just a whomever wanted more type of deal.

I did appreciate that they were not allowing anyone to buy out the stock of any caliber until everyone there had the opportunity to receive at least one box.

They did the same for mags, but only received mags for ruger 10/22's this morning. I went ahead and bought one of those as well.

As for AR's - the clerk told me they received two on the truck and the two guys that bought them showed up at 3:00 a.m. No way I'm doing that.
            Yeah it's been Black Friday at Academy every morning for about a month now! Ridiculous!

Comment

Crazy

Comment

I had Texas Guns here in San Antonio call me about my add and offer me $1600-1900 on my plane jane 16" PSA/ Spikes AR. Im sure they are going to put on shelf for $2500.

Comment

Originally posted by JP8 View Post
                  I had Texas Guns here in San Antonio call me about my add and offer me $1600-1900 on my plane jane 16" PSA/ Spikes AR. Im sure they are going to put on shelf for $2500.
                  Probably so

Comment

Anyone that ordered these get word of any shipping on them yet?

Comment

Working...
                    X