Pistol Holster Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pistol Holster Question

So I am a new handgun (fnx 40) owner in both senses of the phrase. I also don't have a holster and the options,though limited for the fnx, seem endless. Not to mention I don't know what half of them do. I don't have a chl but would like to get one someday in the next couple years. Can one of you pros explain holsters to me and make recommendations?

Uhm......... perhaps you could narrow that down a bit. You are right, the options are numerous. CCW or open carry? Little more info on use would be good.

Comment

Maybe open carry for now. I would like to be able to work out at our "ranch" with it on my side. Does a kydex holster allow for this. Also can you owb holster guns with rail attachments?

Comment

If you want to wear one at the ranch while working, I would get one that will keep it out of the way. Here is mine....

Click image for larger version

Name:	45_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	105.5 KB
ID:	24161252

I can wear it near the middle of my back and it has my 45 tilted forward a bit, so it is easy to get ahold of.
        Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
        l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
        ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

Yes you can holsters that allow for accessories to be on the gun. For a standees open carry the possibilities are endless. A tactical holster, hangs on belt and straps around thigh, a belt/ paddle holster, etc...

Comment

Working...
          X