Cactus Classic NRL Hunter Match

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cactus Classic NRL Hunter Match

Anybody here planning on shooting the Cactus Classic Hunter match at Caprock Rifle Club (West Texas Ordnance’s range) in Brownfield?

For those that don’t know…
    2024 CACTUS CLASSIC PRESENTED BY CAPROCK RIFLE CLUB AND RANGE MDs: Clayton SmithLocation: Brownfield, TXDates: May 31-June 2, 2024Cost: $150 Skills, $275 Individual, $550 for teams Individual - Match Results Team - Match Results Range Location: 2511 US Highway 380, Brownfield, TX 79316 GPS: 33.18136, -102.16873 Search “Caprock Rifle Club” in Google or Apple Maps

I just moved up to Shallowater. I’d like to make it to one of the club matches out there pretty soon!

Comment

Originally posted by TacticalCowboy View Post
      I just moved up to Shallowater. I’d like to make it to one of the club matches out there pretty soon!
      I’m going to do my best to make it to their last two club matches for the year. I’ve missed the last several. Clayton has an awesome setup out there and puts on some solid matches.

Comment

Originally posted by Raider4044 View Post

I’m going to do my best to make it to their last two club matches for the year. I’ve missed the last several. Clayton has an awesome setup out there and puts on some solid matches.
        Awesome, maybe I’ll see you there. I’m interested in PRS but haven’t ever shot it. May as well embarrass myself at some point lol

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Working...
          X