Sig AR10 scope......input

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sig AR10 scope......input

For the life of me I can't decide what scope to put on Sig AR10 7161 tread......I am not opposed to a red dot on side.....I'm not what I would consider a long range shooter and this is more of if the SHTF scenario.....I have 2 AR 15, one compact with vortex strike eagle and back up iron sights and a full size bushmaster with scope......Sig Tango scope is 1-10x28 but I worry about light transmission even though everything says "industry leading light transmission"......originally was going to put an ACOG on it but guys said why would you do that on basically a longer range rifle.....wife is accusing me of paralysis by analysis

Leupold Mark AR Series or Mark 6 3x18x44, Nightforce or Vortex Razor all function well and look good on AR10. . I had the same thoughts on getting an ACOG but AR10 is more than capable of making longer shots so i like the traditional & tactical scope route (Mark 6). I'll do an ACOG on a AR in 6.8 or 300 B.O. that won't potentially be taking longer shots.
    Last edited by Fmjag64; 03-28-2024, 02:32 PM.

Comment

I've decided to pull the trigger on the Sig Tango MSR 1-8 with auto power down for longer battery life......it can probably out shoot me.....if don't like it then will go traditional scope route. Would delete this thread if I could.

Thanks for your input.

Comment

Working...
      X