Steel Targets | magnumtargets.com !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steel Targets | magnumtargets.com !

If you ever need to buy steel targets, you need to give magnumtarget.com a look. I bought three 18x24 plates and T-post hangers. They ship all orders over $200 for free. That saves a lot of $. Their prices are as good or better than anywhere I found and they’re located in Arkansas. The plates shipped UPS and were delivered in 4 days. The hangers shipped good ol USPS. The tracking never updated (shocking I know) so I emailed magnum targets Thursday just to make sure they in fact were shipped. I had a response within 20 minutes. They said they did ship and to give it through the weekend to see if they arrive. They were delivered yesterday (Saturday). This morning I checked my email and had an email from magnum targets. They were just letting me know that they were delivered. I was impressed that they actually checked to make sure they were delivered. It’s pretty rare in this day and time to have such an excellent customer service experience.
    Last edited by PVDT; 03-24-2024, 08:32 AM. Reason: magnumtarget.com NOT magnumtargets.com

site doesn't exist .. copied and pasted from your post

Comment

magnumtarget.com.

With no “s”.

Comment

Working...
      X