New Browning X-Bolt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Browning X-Bolt

It’s a good looking rifle but I couldn’t imagine spending that kinda money on a factory browning when you can get a fully custom rifle from companies like APR for the same or close to the same price? I guess there’s a market for them!

2024 SHOT Show Special – The X-Bolt 2 McMillan Carbon Fiber is a top-tier bolt-action big game hunting rifle optimized for use with an optional suppressor. Features include a McMillan Game Warden 2.0 carbon fiber stock with accent graphics. Cerakote Carbon Gray finish on the steel action. Lightweight carbon fiber wrapped stainless steel barrel with threaded muzzle. Redesigned receiver and spiral fluted bolt. Recoil Hawg muzzle brake and thread protector included. New DLX Trigger System.

New For 2024 – Bolt-action hunting rifle with McMillan Game Warden 2.0 carbon fiber stock with accent graphics. Action and barrel feature Cerakote Tungsten finish. Skip fluted heavy sporter barrel with 5/8"-24 suppressor ready threads and Recoil Hawg muzzle brake. Spiral fluted bolt and bolt handle. 

There's people paying north of $1000 for Savages..........🤔

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy1123 View Post
      It’s a good looking rifle but I couldn’t imagine spending that kinda money on a factory browning when you can get a fully custom rifle from companies like APR for the same or close to the same price? I guess there’s a market for them!

2024 SHOT Show Special – The X-Bolt 2 McMillan Carbon Fiber is a top-tier bolt-action big game hunting rifle optimized for use with an optional suppressor. Features include a McMillan Game Warden 2.0 carbon fiber stock with accent graphics. Cerakote Carbon Gray finish on the steel action. Lightweight carbon fiber wrapped stainless steel barrel with threaded muzzle. Redesigned receiver and spiral fluted bolt. Recoil Hawg muzzle brake and thread protector included. New DLX Trigger System.

https://www.browning.com/products/fi...an-lr-spr.html
      ****, i heard it was a lot. But, $4000!!!!!!!. hell no. if i'm spending in that range of money, it's for a custom gun.

Comment

Originally posted by LWD View Post
        Because carbon barrels bro…. It’s worth it….

Comment

Originally posted by sectxag06 View Post

****, i heard it was a lot. But, $4000!!!!!!!. hell no. if i'm spending in that range of money, it's for a custom gun.
          Yes sir, you and me both!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LWD View Post
            ….that will out shoot MANY other factory rifles and customs to boot. I’d put the Ruger Americans in there too. But they definitely are much less refined for sure. I guess no 6.5 Creedmoors for you either? JK.

Comment

I was arguing this exact point with someone on FB yesterday. They wouldn't believe that you can build a fully custom rifle for less.

Current build right now:
              Defiance Classic action $859
              Carbonsix carbon pre-fit barrel $720
              AG composite stock $399
              AG bottom metal $200
              Trigger Tech Trigger $130
              FFL transfer fee for action $20
              TOTAL: $2,328

This is todays current pricing. Well except the sale at Carbonsix is over but they will have another one. So add an extra $130 since the sale is over.

Comment

Originally posted by ColinR View Post
                I was arguing this exact point with someone on FB yesterday. They wouldn't believe that you can build a fully custom rifle for less.

Current build right now:
                Defiance Classic action $859
                Carbonsix carbon pre-fit barrel $720
                AG composite stock $399
                AG bottom metal $200
                Trigger Tech Trigger $130
                FFL transfer fee for action $20
                TOTAL: $2,328

This is todays current pricing. Well except the sale at Carbonsix is over but they will have another one. So add an extra $130 since the sale is over.
                Where are you seeing the Defiance Classic Actions for 850?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post

Where are you seeing the Defiance Classic Actions for 850?

Thanks
                  Brian at Pucker Factor Precision I just got one from him this week.

Comment

Originally posted by ColinR View Post

Brian at Pucker Factor Precision I just got one from him this week.
                    He;s $957 today

Comment

Working...
                    X