Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Browning A5 wicked wing or MaxusII wicked wing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Browning A5 wicked wing or MaxusII wicked wing?

Looking at both of these and i keep hearing not so great stuff about the new A5. What say the green screen ?

Two completely different ends of the spectrum. A5 is a lightweight inertia gun. Maxus is a gas gun. Having shot both I prefer the maxus. A5 is just too whippy for me. I'd take either one over the flagship benellis that shoot high or berettas you can't get parts for.

Comment

I am a benelli fan all the way but own several brownings too. My best advise. You need to go handle the guns. All 3 B,s Browning, Benelli and Beretta and make a decision on your own as to what you like the best. If you could find a way to shoot them it would be even better.

If your not interested in anyhting but those 2 then you need to go handle both.

Comment

Personal choice for you. Have had both. Both were & are great guns. Both handle different & all. I prefer the Maxus myself.

Comment

Had a chance to shoot an A5, owned an original Maxus, as well as a Gold and Silver. Since I have a number of Browning 12ga and all are invector plus that makes my decision easy (Maxus); and I also prefer a gas operated system for 3.5" duck/goose loads.

Comment

Working...
          X