Looking for a gun broker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a gun broker

Dad has a decent collection of guns and once we sort through who is keeping what, I'd like to find someone that can handle selling the balance. Apparently there are a number of knives as well.

Does anyone know anyone in the DFW area that do these types of sales? I'll probably sell a few myself but don't want to raise any flags from Uncle Joe's folks.

Originally posted by TCB View Post
    Dad has a decent collection of guns and once we sort through who is keeping what, I'd like to find someone that can handle selling the balance. Apparently there are a number of knives as well.

Does anyone know anyone in the DFW area that do these types of sales? I'll probably sell a few myself but don't want to raise any flags from Uncle Joe's folks.
    I would pack everything up and take a trip to Collectors Firearms in Houston.

Comment

Euless Guns and Ammo will look at collections.

Comment

Originally posted by LWD View Post
        Euless Guns and Ammo will look at collections.
        Yes. I have bought guns from estate collections thru them.

Comment

Originally posted by andre3k View Post

I would pack everything up and take a trip to Collectors Firearms in Houston.
          Definitely this. Collectors Firearms will appraise the firearms and also either buy them or put them on consignment in their showroom, which is massive. They also have their guns posted for sale online for better exposure. I think they keep 20% for the cost associated with brokering the sale.

Comment

Hey Corey. Merry Christmas. My cousin and I do local gun shows here in Kerrville and Fredricksburg.Feb 24th and 25 at the Kerrville AG barn we will have 3 or 4 tables buying and selling. If you want come down and get some of those guns on the table and sell 'em without gun store taking the lion share of the value. We can work something out.
            Or even better yet. Get a table or two at local gun shows closer to you and sell them yourself. We use Fjestads Blue book for pricing.

Comment

Working...
            X