Finally, I got some H4350

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally, I got some H4350

Seems like when ever I see powder nobody has it. We did a small trip to Austin and a few suburbs around there. While at Bass Pro I saw a shelf that had 2. Not wanting to take both just in case they were the last 2 the store had I got one. They also had a lb of H4831sc that I should of bought. This was the Bass Pro in Round Rock.
    Dang thing was $50

If you need more, it’s available at Powder Valley, Natchez and a few others online. It’s expensive pretty much anywhere you find it though.

Comment

Im seeing 4350 in palo pinto the other day.

Comment

4350 and 4831SC have been “available” for quite a while. Seeing it on the shelves in abundance is a different story though. SC I’ve actually seen on the shelves at Scheel’s for a while though.

Comment

Originally posted by PVDT View Post
          4350 and 4831SC have been “available” for quite a while. Seeing it on the shelves in abundance is a different story though. SC I’ve actually seen on the shelves at Scheel’s for a while though.
          Same experience. Chrisk you should have bought both pounds if you needed it, they will have more on the shelf in a week or so.

It is over priced, but in stock.

Comment

Good deed of the day I suppose

Comment

Working...
            X