X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

30 super carry

Is it gonna be around awhile?
    Passing fad?...not even a fad yet.
    S&W got a pistol on sale that fits, but I'm wondering if it'll be a door stop in 5 years.
    Of course, I might be dead in 5 years. Old age don't fit too well in my family.

IMO, which ain’t worth squat, it was dead on arrival. My prediction the first time I saw it. Follow me for tips on the stock market !

Comment

It was DOA.

Comment

I could really see it filling a niche....whether it will or not????
        Lots of people like the 327 Federal as an inbetweener in a revolver.
        The ballistics of the 30SC is more on the line of a H&R Magnum. An H&R rimless??
        It's between a .380 and a 9mm.
        I think it might be around awhile, just not enough for me to to put money on it yet., although a S&W 380 EZ chambered in 30 SC for $229 is awfully temping.

Comment

The .32 H&R magnum is a fun gun, especially if you reload and fire it in a Ruger. The .327 Fed is an ear splitter like the .357 mag and the .30 Carbine. I shoot revolvers for fun and hunting, semiautomatics are for business. Mostly

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
            The .32 H&R magnum is a fun gun, especially if you reload and fire it in a Ruger. The .327 Fed is an ear splitter like the .357 mag and the .30 Carbine. I shoot revolvers for fun and hunting, semiautomatics are for business. Mostly
            I get all of that. Some folks can't even handle a 9 mm and most 380 carry guns are almost as peppy as the 9 because of the diminutive pistols,
            The SC might, MIGHT be just right for quite a few folks.........time will tell.

No joke about the ear splitters. I had a 357 Hawes Western Marshal when I was younger. Working shift work, I got off one morning to go shoot it on the East Trinity(legal at the time).
            I took 2 shots without ear protection and put it up and went home! ouch.

All of em hurt my ears these days.

Comment

The worst one I ever had was a Model 53 S&W .22 Jet, a .357 necked down to .22 caliber. Wow, that sucker was loud. It didn’t take long to discontinue that one, but it had other problems too. That was the first handgun I ever owned at 16 years old. Payed $91.14 for it from a harware store in Dallas. I can’t remember what I did yesterday but I remember that

Comment

Well, from the tone of the post above it sounds like you're unsure if one of y'all won't be here in 5 years. I don't know but I know y'all are both around right now so I'd say if the price is right get one and see who can live longest.

Comment

Solution looking for a problem. Don’t really see it lasting with all the other good choices around.

Comment

Sounds like something for recoil sensitive and limp wristed people.

Comment

a solution to a problem that didn't exist........ not even going to make it as a designer fad!

Comment

Working...
                      X