Henry rifles by county?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Henry rifles by county?

I was told this evening that Henry is producing a limited series of 22 cal rifles for a each Texas county. Does anyone have information on where to order one?

Celebrating the state of Texas, Historical Armory is proud to present a special collection of limited edition firearms honoring the "Lone Star State". With our meticulous research, we have created original artwork to help preserve Texas’ rich history dating back to its establishment in 1845.

Comment

Only 25 per county, better get em quick.

Comment

Ahh they don’t even have Robertson County.

Comment

Thanks for the link Chew. Sounds like a great marketing idea. I bet it will sell a lot of guns

Comment

Imagine what you or your grandkids would have to collect one for every county.

Comment

795.00 for the 22lr, seems like a lot of money for a laser engraved stock. I wonder if the whole gun is engraved?
              Last edited by Radar; 09-17-2023, 03:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                795.00 for the 22lr, seems like a lot of money for a laser engraved stock. I wonder if the whole gun is engraved?
                It is. Photos are on the website.

Comment

Henry never disappoints in making a butt ugly rifle. I’ll pass.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                    Henry never disappoints in making a butt ugly rifle. I’ll pass.
                    Some of their commemorative rifles are not attractive at all and I do not care much for engraved wood to begin with.

Comment

Too rich for my blood.

Comment

Wonder if they will put the sights on the side of the barrel for the Harris County edition.

Comment

this is a separate company from Henry. They just buy Henry rifles(and other firearms from other manufacturers) and custom engrave them. They're made to order so they just get the rifle and laser engrave it after you order it which is why it takes 2-3 months to get them after you order.

You could just buy your own Henry rifle and take it to your local awards company and have them laser engrave the name of your county on the stock if you've really got that much county pride.

Comment

Hmmmm, I think I’ll pass, there’s a likeness of the gray bar hotel on the stock where I spent a weekend one time. Not exactly a fond memory.

Comment

Kleberg County comes with a picture of Charles Beatty holding a 170" buck. lol

Comment

Working...
                              X